Team Heroes - Stanza V: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

TwilightZone

Now speed bumps I am thinking are more classic compared to the similar space race. The problem with both is that they are hard to theme. Speed bumps being in the underwater section, while space race in the tropical. It might be easier to retheme speed bumps as like fish or something, though we might have to get rid of both.

NateD1226

Now speed bumps I am thinking are more classic compared to the similar space race. The problem with both is that they are hard to theme. Speed bumps being in the underwater section, while space race in the tropical. It might be easier to retheme speed bumps as like fish or something, though we might have to get rid of both.
Agreed! I think we are done with the Sea land. Let’s go to tropical. Can you make a list of rides again please!

TwilightZone

Tropical Land Rides
Crazy Surf
Sky Glider - already handled, skip
Rock and Roll
Space Race
Cave Train
Logger's Revenge
Giant Dipper
Riptide
Cliff Hanger
Rock O Plane
Red Baron
Ferris Wheel
Tsunami
Bulgy
Rugged Buggles
Corway
Freefall
Tornado
Cyclone
Sea Serpent
Wipeout
Fireball
Sea Swings
Tornado
Speed Boats
Sea Dragons

Last edited:

TwilightZone

I say that we should repaint the tracks to GD to green to give it more a tropical feel. Also update the queue for an even more tropical vibe.
I don't know, Giant Dipper is a classic, whatever we do with it we have to be careful. I do agree to update the queue, but I wouldn't paint it green. Maybe give it green cars. And some palm trees around it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom