Team Brava/Castle - Stanza V: The Infinity Suite

Which Parks Would You Like To Work With?

• Six Flags Magic Mountain

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Six Flags Great America

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Six Flags Over Texas

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Cedar Point

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Kings Dominion

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Carowinds

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Dorney Park

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D Hulk

This round is all about balance. Two new park chains to choose from. A variety of attraction types available from the family-friendly to the ultra-intense.

Do we modify a park’s existing lineup with Disney-style versions of what they have? That is, give Cedar Point and Magic Mountain more coasters? Or do we try to draw in newer clientele with calmer rides? Does a well-themed park like Kings Island need an emphasis on even more theming or in the thrills?

We’ll figure this out. For now, my votes (I.e. the places I’ve been to):
Magic Mountain
Discovery Kingdom
Cedar Point
Kings Island

Voxel

President of Progress City
This round is all about balance. Two new park chains to choose from. A variety of attraction types available from the family-friendly to the ultra-intense.

Do we modify a park’s existing lineup with Disney-style versions of what they have? That is, give Cedar Point and Magic Mountain more coasters? Or do we try to draw in newer clientele with calmer rides? Does a well-themed park like Kings Island need an emphasis on even more theming or in the thrills?

We’ll figure this out. For now, my votes (I.e. the places I’ve been to):
Magic Mountain
Discovery Kingdom
Cedar Point
Kings Island
II would agree that's why I think we should go towards two Cedar Fair Parks and two Six Flags (Though You have the entire DC BS with Six flags you have to deal with)

Kings Island and Kings Dominion use to be more of a theme park in the day.. I mean anyone who has see Waynes World recognizes this:

24791983.fb024d24.640.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom