Tangled restrooms opening date

Weather_Lady

Is anybody on-site today? Is the new area open?

I'd love to see pictures of it (although I'd ask those posting to refrain from showing us the toilets "in use")! ;)

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I wonder why we keep bringing up the fact that it's amazing that there are X number of pages discussing restrooms when:
1) This is not the first thread about it, going back I'd guess that there have been at least 10 entire threads on this (being conservative)
2) A good 1/2 of the posts are humorous posts
3) If it were a set of bathrooms on the side of a building that might be one thing, but this project has encompassed the demolition of a piece of original Fantasyland, the construction of a highly themed area in a very high-traffic location, the addition of an extra walking path to remove a bottleneck, the addition of a large structure that is visable in many areas throughout the park, and the conversations to be had on if it an effective use of company dollars.
4) I've seen much larger threads on topics that have much less actual impact to the WDW customer than this project

Just seems like there is plenty of room for discussion on this topic and I don't know why it's shocking to see it discussed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom