Tangled Area Intruding Haunted Mansion?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The new Scott Keating aerials give a good view of the tower base:

TowerBase.jpg

jjharvpro

I knew that this new section would be detailed and very nice, but was skeptical about it being Tangled themed. Fingers were always crossed and I had high hopes, but I just wasn't sure. Now, that circular base gives me about a 99% that it will happen. What else could it be??

This is the Disney difference here. Do bathrooms or extended walkways have to be detailed and themed? Absolutely not. But this place will have a bridge, nice plant life, walkways, a waterfall, AND it's Tangled themed?? CAN'T WAIT.

Tom

Beta Return
I knew that this new section would be detailed and very nice, but was skeptical about it being Tangled themed. Fingers were always crossed and I had high hopes, but I just wasn't sure. Now, that circular base gives me about a 99% that it will happen. What else could it be??

This is the Disney difference here. Do bathrooms or extended walkways have to be detailed and themed? Absolutely not. But this place will have a bridge, nice plant life, walkways, a waterfall, AND it's Tangled themed?? CAN'T WAIT.

There is no 99%. It's 100%. They are building Rapunzel themed restrooms. Even the stall doors are going to be themed to look like old wooden doors. These restrooms are going to be so impressive that nobody will want to leave the area. That's how 100% it is.

There WILL be a Rapunzel tower sitting on top of that round foundation shown in Scott's photo....and that's shown on the blueprints. Find other threads where there are snapshots of the tower itself, which is being pre-fabricated (probably back in Central Shops) and will set right on top of that circle. Period. 100%.

I don't know why people keep doubting this one. It's a done deal. They're not changing courses. What I've seen in person and in all the photos is EXACTLY what the blueprints show, to the inch.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
There is no 99%. It's 100%. They are building Rapunzel themed restrooms. Even the stall doors are going to be themed to look like old wooden doors. These restrooms are going to be so impressive that nobody will want to leave the area. That's how 100% it is.

There WILL be a Rapunzel tower sitting on top of that round foundation shown in Scott's photo....and that's shown on the blueprints. Find other threads where there are snapshots of the tower itself, which is being pre-fabricated (probably back in Central Shops) and will set right on top of that circle. Period. 100%.

I don't know why people keep doubting this one. It's a done deal. They're not changing courses. What I've seen in person and in all the photos is EXACTLY what the blueprints show, to the inch.

So you are saying they might be building Tangled themed restrooms? ;)

Rose&Crowner

Did you break out a measuring tape? Or we're you shooting points on a transit from afar??

Patricia Melton

I kind of wish you'd learn from this and you wouldn't be so "skeptical" in the future.

Maybe with the next thing TDO builds in the future, you will just skip the "skeptical" phase and realize that the end result will be very cool and that there is no need to be negative on the way to getting there.

I really hope to see a lot of the "skeptical" people out there admit all their gloom and doom was misplaced and that what we're getting with FLE is pretty spectacular.

What a waste of energy being so "skeptical" was.

Patricia Melton

The reason for this is that there's just a contingent of people who enjoy doing this. Doubting everything. Being negative. Saying they are "skeptical".

I think it's their hobby. It's a nice sunny day out today and it's gorgeous out...but this morning someone said as we were leaving church "It's going to snow and get cold soon". Why is that relevant to a nice gorgeous sunny day that we are having right now? Why dwell on something bad that's coming in the long future and mope about, missing the gorgeous day today?

That's what all these "skeptical" people and "doubters" feel like to me.

jjharvpro

I kind of wish you'd learn from this and you wouldn't be so "skeptical" in the future.

Maybe with the next thing TDO builds in the future, you will just skip the "skeptical" phase and realize that the end result will be very cool and that there is no need to be negative on the way to getting there.

I really hope to see a lot of the "skeptical" people out there admit all their gloom and doom was misplaced and that what we're getting with FLE is pretty spectacular.

What a waste of energy being so "skeptical" was.

I'm not one to argue much, but this comment back was a little overdone. Was I skeptical? Sure. Key word in my post -- HIGH HOPES. By the way, I didn't waste too much energy being "so skeptical." But thanks for checking...

One last word, if you read over my post, I would say that it's actually pretty positive, as opposed to over half of the comments on here.

Tom

Beta Return
Did you break out a measuring tape? Or we're you shooting points on a transit from afar??

I suppose they could be off an inch here or there if their surveyor messed up. But as you understand (since your response was sarcasm), I'm saying that they're building what was drawn. Everything I've seen in person and from ground and aerial photos matches the set of civil and architectural plans - including the size and location of the foundation for the forthcoming tower.

Mike730

I wanted to say this weeks ago...

It's funny how when someone posts that Cars land might be coming to DHS no one questions it's possibility, but when actual blueprints of the new bathrooms are posted online people still have a hard time believing it.

Tom

Beta Return
I wanted to say this weeks ago...

It's funny how when someone posts that Cars land might be coming to DHS no one questions it's possibility, but when actual blueprints of the new bathrooms are posted online people still have a hard time believing it.

Ha! Right! People still believe in Avatar, of all things "blue sky" but yet they've literally poured a circular foundation on top of a hill, exactly where the plans call for her tower to go, and we hear, "Eh, maybe it's just for a waterfall or wishing well."

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Ha! Right! People still believe in Avatar, of all things "blue sky" but yet they've literally poured a circular foundation on top of a hill, exactly where the plans call for her tower to go, and we hear, "Eh, maybe it's just for a waterfall or wishing well."
We all know that it's for the upcoming giant urinal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom