Tall/Skinny Bellhop at Tower of Terror?

ryno1982

I wish we knew a way to contact him to let him know how much we enjoy his enthusiasm and how enjoyable he always is to be around

Just go to Guest Relations next time you are at the studios. I'm sure if you wrote something about TJ, they'd know exactly who you are talking about.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
TJ just lives the Tower and its backstory. He knows so much about the Hollywood Tower Hotel it is a pleasure to chat to him.

Click the link in my signature below, scroll down to Tower of Terror Ultimate tribute, and you`ll see him in action at the entrance gates and at load :wave:

Shouts to Jeremy and Darren too ;)

Slipknot

he is the best...but i see him there rarely.

True, and I think I have only seen him twice. Out of all the times, I've been to WDW and on ToT, just twice! Maybe 3 times. I remember I referred to him as the travel channel guy.

Here's a tip: His days off are Friday, Saturday, Sunday. He only works weekdays. So if you are only there on the weekend, you are out of luck.

You might even spot him at Rock N Rollercoaster. Yes he is trained there and picks up shifts every now and then.

XxMickeyMousexX

Here's a tip: His days off are Friday, Saturday, Sunday. He only works weekdays. So if you are only there on the weekend, you are out of luck.

You might even spot him at Rock N Rollercoaster. Yes he is trained there and picks up shifts every now and then.

thanks tj.......i mean......thanks slipknot....:lol:

John

I am leaveing for the World in two weeks, This thread gave me an idea. I am going to track down TJ and see if he will give me an impromptu interview. I will record it if he will allow me to. I will keep you all updated.

SMRT-1

cool thanks :)

muse1983

Original Poster

The biggest question here is...how do you know his schedule?:lol:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
He's on the cover of the new Studios map featuring Tower of Terror.

I just saw the new cover on Twitter a little while ago and I was excited to see him there. Do you know if Disney commonly uses actual cast members for the maps, promotional materials, etc. or is he just a special case? I had always assumed that they used mainly professional actors/models. :shrug:

the-reason14

Thanks! Ill be there in July, maybe Ill see you/him there.:)

Chubchub

TJ just lives the Tower and its backstory. He knows so much about the Hollywood Tower Hotel it is a pleasure to chat to him.

Click the link in my signature below, scroll down to Tower of Terror Ultimate tribute, and you`ll see him in action at the entrance gates and at load :wave:

Shouts to Jeremy and Darren too ;)

Wow nice video! That is really professional and I learned a lot. I have a whole new respect for the imagineers that came up with that design.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom