Tall/Skinny Bellhop at Tower of Terror?

muse1983

Original Poster
Does anyone have any additional info on the tall/skinny bellhop at Tower of Terror? You see him in almost all of the commercials/pamphlets and he is absolutely one of the best cast members Disney has. I get a kick out of talking to him everytime I see him, he never breaks character and is everything Disney cast members should be.

muse1983

Original Poster
Disney2009929.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/bono1083/Disney2009929.jpg

a2grafix

TJ is one of a kind and I am so glad I met him after all these years during my first trip back to WDW in October 2007 (after my last trip in August 1993).

tjbellhop.jpg

mpoppins217

I've seen TJ a few times and love interacting with him but my trip last August was the first time I got a picture. I was clearly excited and look like an idiot :ROFLOL: But I love this picture.

213yn.jpg

CP_alum08

This guy is great! There is also another CM who works at HM who is really good at staying in character. I remember once he followed our group through the entire ride, just popping up places and giving us that evil death stare, it was very fun!

Testtrack321

TJ's the best. One of my favorite bits is when he does the automated safety spiel with gestures and walking up to the youngest kid when they talk about young kids. Then he repeats the same gestures, motions, and lip syncs it in spanish. Fantastic.

mickeysaver

I have been blessed to have seen him during 3 of my trips. TJ is just awesome. He holds a standard of service and show that I wish all CM's did. I think Walt would have loved TJ. :)

LudwigVonDrake

I rode ToT in July and the elevator got stuck just before unloading. They had to manually push the elevator into position to get us out. The CM who offered us another ride and took us back up to the loading area was TJ. He was awesome. He chatted with us and posed for photos. Great guy and a great CM!! :wave:

JML42691

ToT has some of the greatest CMs when it comes to character, I don't recall ever encountering TJ, but maybe I have and just don't remember. One that I had several years ago who I've heard was only there for a few months was Luke, I believe he was from Australia if I remember correctly. He was at the beginning of the line and gave our group a special tour of the queue area and walked us right up to boarding, all for no particular reason, he just chose us, he kept referring to our group as "Concierge Guests" or something like that and had been giving us special treatment the entire time, he was great.

muse1983

Original Poster
I wish we knew a way to contact him to let him know how much we enjoy his enthusiasm and how enjoyable he always is to be around

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I wish we knew a way to contact him to let him know how much we enjoy his enthusiasm and how enjoyable he always is to be around

Just go to facebook and type TJ...DUH!!! Hahaha just kidding Im sure a zillion profiles would come up...How sweet if his was first though?? Go ahead try it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom