Not open for further replies.

joanna71985

Uh-oh!

*Grabs the bucket - passes it to Joanna*

Oh dear.
*puts Fishy on clean-up duty*

Don't worry, I don't think I am going to barf...yet. I just feel really sick.:(

:eek: :lol:

Abby has her first band concert tomorrow evening. Fifth grade band students....:lookaroun....all playing at the same time....:lookaroun

Ah yes, I remember those days well. So does my mom.:lookaroun

:ROFLOL:
I remember those well.
I played the clarinet. :cool: :lol:

Me too!

mpoppins76

Yes!
We went to Barnes & Noble for a little bit and then to Walmart to pick up a couple of things. We weren't out long, but it tired me out. Felt so good to breathe fresh air again! I'm really beginning to feel better. . .finally.
Thanks for asking, Steph! :kiss:
Sounds like a great outing! Barnes & Noble is pretty dangerous, though. For me anyway. :eek: I could get lost in there for hours...or at least I could before I started planning a wedding. :rolleyes:
So Steph for DS to get to the Greyhound terminal at Port Authority, he takes the LIE to Penn Station then 1 subway stop to 42nd St. That doesn't sound bad does it?
Nope, not too bad at all. As long as he just pays attention to the signs he'll be good. He will just need to take the "E" train Uptown, 1 stop. I'll try to make note of where the Greyhound area of the Port Authority is in relation to when he gets off of the subway.

Nemo14

Nope, not too bad at all. As long as he just pays attention to the signs he'll be good. He will just need to take the "E" train Uptown, 1 stop. I'll try to make note of where the Greyhound area of the Port Authority is in relation to when he gets off of the subway.
Thanks - I figure with the 2 of them going, they ought to be able to figure it out.

Uponastar

Sounds like a great outing! Barnes & Noble is pretty dangerous, though. For me anyway. :eek: I could get lost in there for hours...or at least I could before I started planning a wedding. :rolleyes:

George and I both love getting lost in there. Even if we're not buying, it's my favorite place to browse!

joanna71985

Ok, I can't do this anymore. I am going to go to bed. If I still feel this crummy in the morning, I will skip one or two classes. I just can't miss my last one, and I have a meeting tomorrow evening that I have to go to.

So anyway, goodnight everyone.

Nemo14

Ok, I can't do this anymore. I am going to go to bed. If I still feel this crummy in the morning, I will skip one or two classes. I just can't miss my last one, and I have a meeting tomorrow evening that I have to go to.

Good night Jo - feel better!

Uponastar

Good night, Jo!
Feel better!

joanna71985

Oh definitely. I love to shop there.

George and I both love getting lost in there. Even if we're not buying, it's my favorite place to browse!

Mine too.

Good night Jo - feel better!

Good night, Jo!
Feel better!

Thanks.:kiss:

mpoppins76

Feel better, Joanna :kiss:
Actually I don't know how to knit either.....

Me too. Or crochet.
I can't believe I don't know how to do either.
I used to cross-stitch when I was younger. :king:
Gonna get some ice cream
Be back soon.
I'll take cookie-dough :slurp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom