Take the scents of the Magic Kingdom home with you

pluto1964

I don't get the turkey leg smell. That just blows my mind. How about the smell of flowers around WDW resorts and such? The sweet smells of any of the bakeries would be yummy! I just would want to go to Disney every time I smelled them.;)
i heard that the turkey leg is available in Hollywood studios. but i think that a Dole Whip smell or the Soarin Oranges smell would be better than the candy apple or turkey leg. i like the idea of having the splash mountain one. But maybe a main street bakery smell- like cookies, cake, and candy!

George Lucas on a Bench

There is a printing press at work that, when opened, has the smell of the robot spray in the corrosive chamber in Test Track. Will that even be in the new Test Track? I love that weird smell.

I also ended up in a club for our company Christmas party last year that had the distinctive smell of attractions like Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth and Tower of Terror. It was only in specific areas like the corridor to the bathrooms. As I became increasingly wasted, I kept returning and standing in that hallway to experience the smell. I never did get around to talking with someone about just what the heck was generating that scent.

It's so rare to experience those smells outside WDW, but when you do, the world stops.

mickeysbrother

I don't get the turkey leg smell. That just blows my mind. How about the smell of flowers around WDW resorts and such? The sweet smells of any of the bakeries would be yummy! I just would want to go to Disney every time I smelled them.;)

Cause its turkey legs... Im gonna get into my car soon and head over to kfc from now on and pretend im actually eating a turnkey leg... :) mmm mmm good

Father Robinson

Here's one I'm sure a lot of folks would love to get their hands on..the smell of the Beach Club Resort lobby. I know the scent is Aloe and Green Clover as told to me by one of the managers. If anyone knows how to get a hold of that scent either in candle or plugin please LET ME KNOW!!!!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Here's one I'm sure a lot of folks would love to get their hands on..the smell of the Beach Club Resort lobby. I know the scent is Aloe and Green Clover as told to me by one of the managers. If anyone knows how to get a hold of that scent either in candle or plugin please LET ME KNOW!!!!

Could not vouch for it at all, but a quick search of Amazon for "Aloe and Green Clover Candle" brought back
this

olinecoach61

i heard that the turkey leg is available in Hollywood studios. but i think that a Dole Whip smell or the Soarin Oranges smell would be better than the candy apple or turkey leg. i like the idea of having the splash mountain one. But maybe a main street bakery smell- like cookies, cake, and candy!
The soarin oranges are a really good idea.

Father Robinson

Some of my slightly odd but nevertheless favorite smells of 'the world'

Pirattes water
Beach Club lobby
Rome Burning
Land Pavillion upstairs (I know it's a strange one, but it smells the same every time)
water from any of the resort showers (another oddball one)
Monorail
smoke from IllumiNations

jme

You can get discontinued Bath & Body Works scents on eBay fairly easily. Here you go:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bath-Body-W...S_Skin_Care&hash=item35be1b1d1f#ht_500wt_1413

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom