Taika Waititi to Direct Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I can't see Bale doing conventions or appearances on the D+ TV series. So, Disney, please don't sign up any big name unless they're really a team player.
For the right amount of money anything is possible. Plus Disney is smart they write all appearance requirements right into the contract. And there are only two conventions he’d likely be required to attend (Comic-Con and D23) I don’t see him having an issue with it. Especially with his kids being of Disney age, and are going to start getting to the age soon when they’ll watch these films.

champdisney

What’s this I hear about PETA sending Taiki Cacita letters concerning Thor going vegan in the next movie? Pretty sure, Thor won’t be “fat” when he returns.

champdisney

Best way to deal with PETA on topics like this is to just ignore them. Unless real animals are getting hurt, abused, or killed in an inhumane way let them cry into the ether.
I think this is PETA’s way of begging the director to include some sort of a reference within the next film where Thor proclaims that he became a vegan and is mighty again, I don’t know, something that’ll make people wanna “Eat les Chikin”. I think it comes across as desperate, not to mention validates on what a lot of online personalities that I watch have been saying about all of these activists and SJWs wanting to get their political messages inserted in our entertainment.

And yet I see it happening, lol.

Mike S

I think this is PETA’s way of begging the director to include some sort of a reference within the next film where Thor proclaims that he became a vegan and is mighty again, I don’t know, something that’ll make people wanna “Eat les Chikin”. I think it comes across as desperate, not to mention validates on what a lot of online personalities that I watch have been saying about all of these activists and SJWs wanting to get their political messages inserted in our entertainment.

And yet I see it happening, lol.
I feel like getting a Bacon Cheeseburger all of a sudden and eating it slowly while someone whines about it even when it’s none of their business.

champdisney

I feel like getting a Bacon Cheeseburger all of a sudden and eating it slowly while someone whines about it even when it’s none of their business.
Just remember these two words when you hear one those people complaining against something you have been doing your whole life. Fake. Outrage.

#FAKEOUTRAGE! 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom