Swan & Dolphin fans!

BoarderPhreak

Yeah, the Resort Fee (previously $14/day now $17/day) is a bit... Annoying. It's for the Disney perks that you get (onsite transportation, EMH, etc.) as well as in-room WiFi and two bottles of water per day. I'd rather see it included in the price too - as it is, it sticks out like a thorn. :p

But in the grand scheme of things, the water is nice (they drown you, slowly) and the Disney perks are well worth it. If they didn't offer the latter, it would be a huge turn-off.

Martha46

I'm a huge fan of the Swalphin. Love it. Great location (we're an Epcot family), great price, excellent amenities (the Dolphin more so). Stayed there on the last trip and would have again, but it was packed for SB13.
what is the difference in the amenities at the Dolphin vs. Swan?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
what is the difference in the amenities at the Dolphin vs. Swan?

The Dolphin has almost all the extra amenities: Laundry, gym, arcade, spa, ice cream shop, 24 hour QS (aka 'Pikabu', which has a huge variety), large lobby lounge bar, Millennial jet-set snack and small bites convenience store (aka 'Fuel').

The Swan still has high quality restaurants, but then, so does the Dolphin. The Swan has bigger and more luxe beds, which makes it technically the more luxe accommodation. But for me, I'd rather be closer to the amenities.

surfsupdon

We had a room over NYE at the Swan, with a balcony looking towards Epcot past BWI, in 2016 for 252/night. Yacht/Beach/Boardwalk were 545/night.

No brainer. Love them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom