SWA Check IN ? ? ?

Billy Bob

I understand I have to check in for my boarding pass 24 hours before my flight before I leave home via SWA to Orlando but how can I check in online at Port Orleans Riverside the day before I head home....I will NOT have any computer with me....PLEASE help......PS I don't want to pay the extra $10 per person for auto check in.

Thanks for your time,
Bob

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You best bet would be to visit one of the business centers at either Coronado Springs or the Contemporary. You also might want to consider having a friend back home check in online for you.

Upvote 0

stitch & lilo

you can have anyone do it for you! i have my sister or mom or whoever is around at work or a computer do it for me. then they text me my 'letter' and i print off the boarding passes when i check in. way easy, i enjoy my wdw time and don't worry about swa! good luck.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

The front desk at the resort will do it for you, just go there with your ID and Southwest info.

Exactly true!!! Also check in with DME On your way in or your resort if you arent using DME, quite a few of the resorts have started working with Southwest and will print your boarding passes for you. I know Pop Century did on my last trip in December, as well as using the baggage service for my luggage's return trip to the airport. I had heard a great many resorts were added recently but I dont have an updated listing as of yet. Marie

Upvote 0

Rob562

If you have a web-enabled cell phone, you can check in through that:

http://mobile.southwest.com/

I've also heard that you can call Southwest (800-I-FLY-SWA) and they will check you in, but I have no direct confirmation of that.
(You'd then have to re-print your board pass at one of the kiosks at the airport, just as if you'd had a family member back home check in for you)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Billy Bob

Original Poster
I don't have web service on my phone....well I could but it would be extra and other then this check in I have no need for it.....maybe my sister in-law could do it....

Upvote 0

sleepy01020

I've done it at the front desk at POR when staying there, and last trip we happened to be at GF at the 24 hours mark and the front desk there did it for me. We were staying at SSR

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

I have done this several time from many different location. 2 days before it time to leave :( i check the plan for where we wil be for the 24 hour mark of our flight. I make sure to take all the info with us should we not be at our resort. about 10 minutes before the 24 hour mark i go to any customer relations desk (have done at several resorts and in the parks) and they have been most kind to log onto SWA.com and do my preboarding for me. They print my passes and everything. I think they all are very use to this. We are flying JETBLUE this time around...cheaper then SWA (if you can beleive that and they open the booking windows before SWA does). Good luck and have a magical trip!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Billy Bob

Original Poster
THANK YOU EVERYONE...you guys are great...now just have to sweat out the next 5-6 days until next Monday and head south where the Mouse is King.

Bob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom