Survivor: Kaôh Rōng

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I wanted Caleb to win. I still can't stop thinking how different this season might have been had he stayed in the game.

What did I miss? Why were there no votes for Tai?

PUSH

I wanted Caleb to win. I still can't stop thinking how different this season might have been had he stayed in the game.

What did I miss? Why were there no votes for Tai?
I don't think anyone respected his game. He was on the outside of the majority of three votes. He was a flip-flopper. That's pretty much it.

PUSH

I think we have the potential to see the following play again: Caleb, Neil, Debbie, Scot, Jason, Tai, Aubry, Michelle (in an all-Winners season). Like I said, a great season for characters.

Wendy Pleakley

Not sure how Michelle pulled that off, other than being in a position where she didn't have much say in the voting and therefore didn't alienate anyone.

Scott was a bit off in his comments. Tai could have played the idol had Joe not been evacuated, and he still USED the idol in a way by possibly impacting votes and by NOT using it as planned with Scott.

PUSH

Millennials vs Gen X. Not sure how I feel about it. I know Survivor has to stay fresh, and that's one of the reason it's in season 33, but all of this "Blank vs Blank" seems to sometimes be pushing it. Of course, the themes usually die out once tribes are swapped and the merge happens. And we've gotten some great seasons like Fans vs Favorites and Heroes vs Villains out of it. I'll reserve my judgement. Hopefully its another great season!

PUSH

This was a good season. I wouldn't say it's one of the best ever, but it was very entertaining. Up until the Scot, Julia, Jason votes it was totally unpredictable. It was a very strong pre-merge. The winner leaves more to be desired, but overall I really liked Kaoh Rong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom