Surprise Mission: Space Fast Passes

goofyfan13

I just flipped through all 15 pages of this thread, and all I have to say is wow. Why is it everytime GB posts in a thread it goes down the crapper? :brick:

kag1984

I for one do enjoy Mission: SPACE and I always enjoyed getting the surprise fast passes. I do think that it has a re-rideability factor, especially since I always go on in... at least twice a visit. As for for the sickness part, I definetly think that it has to do with the individual, when my family came out to visit me two years ago I took my grandmother on it and she loved the ride, even my great grandmother (who was 98 at the time, and we told her she probably shouldn't do it... she's very strong willed though) thought it was fun, but she could only do it once. However, once my grandmother and I got off she looked at me with huge eyes, a wide smile and said "Let's do it again!"

Admitted I might have some bias on this attraction since I was on the opening crew I hold it close to my heart. When people say that they have sickness coming off the ride it is usually nautiosness or lightheadedness. When we were going through our orientation for this ride the imagineers gave us a presentation about the effects of motion sickness. The post show area of the attraction was not in the original designs, however after speaking with several Dr.'s that specialize in motion sickness they found out that if you are to stay in a cool environment for at least 30 min, you will feel better. In my experience working the attraction, most of the people that get sick run right outside into the hot sun, and that is when most of the protein spills occur.

Ok I hope that doesn't cause too much controversy but if it does... oh well. Sorry in advance.

Passport

I rode it once when it wasn't hot outside and I got sick as a dog. I didn't move around in the ride. Dark, closed in spaces do not bother me and I love rollercoasters and the such. There is a reason why the area outside it littered with warning signs and the addition of barf bags. Everytime I go to EPCOT, every week, Living With the Land has a longer wait time than MS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom