Superbowl or Walt Disney World

epcotisbest

Original Poster
I would not have missed for ND. As soon as we beat you guys it was pretty much a definate that we would be the National Champions. Our game with the Bulldogs was probably the true NC game! :) Now that LSU game, we were bitter over losing the first game. I would have LOVED to have been at that NC game! I wouldn't have completely given up Disney, but like I said, I may have made some adjustments to be able to see Al/LSU!:)
You certainly took care of ND easily. Congrats, a well deserved title.

luv

I'd rather do anything that isn't painful than watch this stupid game. Or any other stupid football game, for that matter.

Bloopers

My sister had the same dilemma. Go to Disney world today or catch the super bowl on T.V. I didn't even get the comparison since she would only be able to watch it from a T.V. screen :rolleyes: But she chose Disney :p

bethymouse

@bethymouse I miss you!!!!!!! LOL
You're so sweet!:D:) Life has taken over. Work is just a mess. But hopefully things will soon be looking up.:) I'm trying to convince my hubby to go to WDW AKL in June. I think I almost have him convinced w/ the discount offer.;) But, wow! Be Our Guest Restaurant is nearly impossible to reserve! I tried the dates that we MAY be going.:eek:

DisneyDebNJ

You're so sweet!:D:) Life has taken over. Work is just a mess. But hopefully things will soon be looking up.:) I'm trying to convince my hubby to go to WDW AKL in June. I think I almost have him convinced w/ the discount offer.;) But, wow! Be Our Guest Restaurant is nearly impossible to reserve! I tried the dates that we MAY be going.:eek:
Tell Hubby you NEED your Disney fix! ;)

lunchbox1175

I had this dilema a couple years ago with the National Title Game and let me tell you, i watched it at ESPN Club in one of the recliners with great food, they were giving out prizes and had trivia games, and had a blast of a time. Would choose WDW over it anyday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom