News Super Bowl Player of the Game Celebration Parade 2019

WDWFREAK53

As a Massachusetts native...this NEVER gets old. Each one is different. This game was UGLY and a defensive battle until the very end. Love him or hate him, Tom Brady's accomplishments are something we will probably never see again in another player. I just don't understand where the hate stems from. I get that people get "bored" with the same team every time....but it's such a rare accomplishment!

This guy has started 18 seasons and has won 6 Super Bowls and been to 9. No other quarterback comes close to that.

The Saints fans are upset...I get it. That call was awful and shouldn't have happened. Good on you guys for having your own celebration yesterday.

flyerjab

Count me as one who is bored with the Patriots and Tom Brady. And I fully get that he is the GOAT - no question about that. I will just be interested to see how great Belichick is after Brady retires. I actually turned the game off before it was over and I haven't done that in a long time.

Were I in WDW for this, I would see if I could get Brady to sign my Eagles Superbowl 52 Champions T-shirt. :cautious:

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I'm somewhat curious. I can't stand Brady - why does he get to tag along?
PLUS

WDWmazprty

Yeah, they won...again. I wouldn't mind so much if there wasn't so much past controversy with the team. Too many accusations and shady dealings with how they've won in the past.
Don't know if any of it is true, or all of it is. We may never know the whole truth.

Yes, they are definitely a talented team. I guess it gets old seeing them again in the super bowl, but also how close they were to actually not winning.

Anyway, waiting for next year's game which will hopefully be waaaaay more entertaining than this one.

wendysue

Wow, worst super bowl ever. The game was terrible, the commercials just as bad. I was hoping for some good trailers but not even that.

Am soooo glad I had DVR'd a bunch of stuff and watched that. Had absolutely NO interest this year. The powers that be wanted the two biggest television markets to play, and that is what they got. From what I hear, people paid alot for a little. I am not a particular fan of any of the last four teams but I WOULD have watched Saints-Chiefs.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The Saints fans have now experienced what is called "karma". And she isn't nice.

People really should take a step back and take an unbiased look at Tom Brady as a QB. As a Vikings fan, I HATED Brett Favre for years, with a passion. Then I had him on my fantasy football team one year and saw a decidedly more unbiased view of him. Totally changed my perceptions of him. He was good. Damn good.

The game was bad if you like competent offense, or more than a handful of good commercials, or even a decent half time show. Brady wasn't great, but he only needed to be better than Goff, who was horrible.

Rteetz

The Saints fans have now experienced what is called "karma". And she isn't nice.

People really should take a step back and take an unbiased look at Tom Brady as a QB. As a Vikings fan, I HATED Brett Favre for years, with a passion. Then I had him on my fantasy football team one year and saw a decidedly more unbiased view of him. Totally changed my perceptions of him. He was good. Damn good.

The game was bad if you like competent offense, or more than a handful of good commercials, or even a decent half time show. Brady wasn't great, but he only needed to be better than Goff, who was horrible.
Brady was on my fantasy team this year and I still don’t like him ;)

He’s good no doubt but he’s also always had a good set of players around him.

I’m a Packers fan and have been blessed with incredible QB play for all of my life.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member

Anyone saying the NFC championship game is "karma" for the Saints wasn't around during the 1970's and 1980's when the Saints were the perennial doormat of the NFL.

ABQ

He’s good no doubt but he’s also always had a good set of players around him.
that's part of the thing that has made Brady great, the players around him keep changing and he still wins. Sure, Gronk and Edelman are two of the longest duration teammates, though Gronk is lucky to play 3 weeks in a row ever and Edelman missed all of last year. Many of those great players when they leave the Patriots don't do so well in their new city. Yesterday was was purely the defense that won, very little to do with Brady. Though his daughter stole the post game events cleanly. Darn that Tom and Giselle creating a super cute daughter.

WDWTank

Count me as one who is bored with the Patriots and Tom Brady. And I fully get that he is the GOAT - no question about that. I will just be interested to see how great Belichick is after Brady retires. I actually turned the game off before it was over and I haven't done that in a long time.

Were I in WDW for this, I would see if I could get Brady to sign my Eagles Superbowl 52 Champions T-shirt. :cautious:

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!
Fly Eagles Fly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom