Summer 2013 Room Discount

coachwnh

was there much of a price difference? i'm staying at pofq and wanted to upgrade to a deluxe but thought it'd be a lot more i'd have to shell out..
POFQ is not in the discounts. When I called they said it was NOT included. I wasn't told why. Maybe the experts at KK would know why. We are paying a few hundred more then what our original price, but for us the walk to Epcot and HS from YC at the 4th of July makes it well worth it!

Upvote 0

prfctlyximprct

POFQ is not in the discounts. When I called they said it was NOT included. I wasn't told why. Maybe the experts at KK would know why. We are paying a few hundred more then what our original price, but for us the walk to Epcot and HS from YC at the 4th of July makes it well worth it!

that's awesome! i'd love to upgrade to the boardwalk, maybe one day!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I would be willing...how would that work? I think I am in the least expensive room at the least expensive resort ( ASMV/Standard room) so I probably have the best deal available to me.
Hi there, Sorry I didnt see this till today. Call up and ask how much the same package would be at All Star Sports or Music, as an example. It never hurts to check all of the options in a particular level. You might be surprised!! Good luck! Marie

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi there, Obviously I dont know your dates etc, but generally speaking FQ Is one of the more popular Moderates and has less rooms than all of the other Moderates so they may not have been included on the discount, as they may not have availability or enough to be included in the discount anyhow. Even they are included in the discount though, it may be minimal where the discount may be greater if you are willing to switch to a different Moderate sch as Caribbean Beach or PO Riverside, where the number of available rooms may be greater. Hope this helps!!!!! Marie

Upvote 0

coachwnh

n
Hi there, Obviously I dont know your dates etc, but generally speaking FQ Is one of the more popular Moderates and has less rooms than all of the other Moderates so they may not have been included on the discount, as they may not have availability or enough to be included in the discount anyhow. Even they are included in the discount though, it may be minimal where the discount may be greater if you are willing to switch to a different Moderate sch as Caribbean Beach or PO Riverside, where the number of available rooms may be greater. Hope this helps!!!!! Marie
we ended up going to YC and POR. May switch our second week to WL still (If AP deals come out). Thanks.

Ps. We are heading down 6/30-7/14

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

i got an update via facebook on tuesday for the summer dates. i'm a passholder but not a visa card member and just happened to have "liked" the wdw fb page a while ago and they're the ones who posted it. i was able to use that link to see what they were offering before i was able to view the discount by going directly through the wdw website. we saved almost $400 by switching from pofq to cbr for june 21-30. i prefer pofq and por of all the moderates but don't have any issues with cbr that i would pass up that kind of savings. csr was priced a little less than por but not as much as we saved by making the change to cbr. we're more than 45 days out so there was no penalty and they said if a better ap discount came out i could call and adjust it again.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

n
we ended up going to YC and POR. May switch our second week to WL still (If AP deals come out). Thanks.

Ps. We are heading down 6/30-7/14
I dunno YC Is pretty spectacular and is so far my favorite of the Deluxes, Great location, great restaurants, and a beautiful theming and decor. Riverside is always a great favortite for the Moderates too, so I would be hard pressed to change. 4th of July!!! What a great time to go. I am thinking of getting something together around then. If I do make it down look for me by the Mulch, Sweat & Shears stage that night!!! Marie

Upvote 0

DManRightHere

INTEREST FREE FOR 6 MONTHS????!!!!!!

If you pay off the entire balance of the vacation within 6 months, yes. You can also just use a partial balance of your card instead of the whole vacation being booked on the card. (Which I had to do because they only gave me $1,000 credit limit and I have excellent credit. Figures because when I got the premeir card they gave me a $10,000 limit lol)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom