Sum of All Thrills Closing?

No Name

I could only see up until the word "return" in the headline. So I was hoping it would say that the icons were returning.

But Sum of all Thrills is just as good to hear. To me, it better than Mission Space, so I guess I'd consider it the 11th ride in the park. I'm glad it's staying, and glad they have the good sense to keep it running even without a sponsor. And I hope it doesn't just run for a few more months, I hope it stays.

aaronml

I could only see up until the word "return" in the headline. So I was hoping it would say that the icons were returning.

But Sum of all Thrills is just as good to hear. To me, it better than Mission Space, so I guess I'd consider it the 11th ride in the park. I'm glad it's staying, and glad they have the good sense to keep it running even without a sponsor. And I hope it doesn't just run for a few more months, I hope it stays.
Unfortunately it still is planned to close by the end of the year.

brb1006

I haven't read the entire thread, but poor Innoventions is Disney World's Old Yeller. Can someone just take it behind the shed already and put it out of its misery already?
It's a shame because I really loved the area music for Innoventions. Especially the old version before they shortened it.

doctornick

I thought this what a hint of what Epcot could be.

It gets youngsters thinking about science and maths, whilst entertaining and offering a thrill. Madness to shut it despite its limited capacity. If anything it should be upgraded and expanded.

Couldn't agree me. Heck, make that entire building of Innoventions just SoaT if needed for capacity, but it's a great experience that is both fun and actual carries on the original vibe of EPCOT Center.

I often refer to the attraction as the hidden gem of Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom