Sum of All Thrills at Innoventions Begins Cast Previews--Report

muteki

Still looks like a blast.

Which are the hidden Pokemon though? One looks like Bulbasaur from behind, but the others look like some of the crazier new ones.
:lol:

14909364.th.png

raven

The seat was comfortable, but also a little tight. Larger guests may feel a little squashed, and watch the overhead harness.

Just a note, there is a sample ride vehicle to the far left of the attraction that you can try the seats out before you ride.

raven

Walls came down last night and it should be open to guests today (although they are still calling it "technical rehearsals." A press event is being filmed this morning as well.

raven

Walls came down last night and it should be open to guests today (although they are still calling it "technical rehearsals." A press event is being filmed this morning as well.

So yesterday was a cocktail party, my bad. This morning was the press event (started setting up around 3AM with Disney and Rayothon executives arriving around 5AM). Two bus loads of middle school children were being ushered into the park from backstage around 7AM. I'm guessing these will be the first official guest riders and they may have something to do with the press event.

EPCOTPluto

So yesterday was a cocktail party, my bad. This morning was the press event (started setting up around 3AM with Disney and Rayothon executives arriving around 5AM). Two bus loads of middle school children were being ushered into the park from backstage around 7AM. I'm guessing these will be the first official guest riders and they may have something to do with the press event.
Very interesting. Any word when it begins? :)

EPCOTPluto

News stations have already mentioned it to be open today but I haven't seen the actual press event yet. But I heard the recording of some of the introductions this morning. Yep, recordings! :rolleyes:
:zipit: Why? They are afraid that they'll say EPCOT Center instead? :lol::lookaroun

EpcotServo

Can anyone tell me what previously ocuppied this space

The Fantastic Plastics Works, best known for the plastic molding station where you got cool free robot toys. I got a few, plus the game that preceded that was awful, so I'm glad it's gone.

Before that was a neat Hi-Deaf surround sound movie thing (I forget the sponsor) and before that innoventions prior, then before that was Communicore and the space held an exhibit (Ironically) that involved building a roller coaster on a computer, the pre-show for the Backstage Magic, and Energy Exchange.

Call upon the great and powerful Martin for further info and pictures!
:lol: :wave:

EPCOT Explorer

The Fantastic Plastics Works, best known for the plastic molding station where you got cool free robot toys. I got a few, plus the game that preceded that was awful, so I'm glad it's gone.

Before that was a neat Hi-Deaf surround sound movie thing (I forget the sponsor) and before that innoventions prior, then before that was Communicore and the space held an exhibit (Ironically) that involved building a roller coaster on a computer, the pre-show for the Backstage Magic, and Energy Exchange.

Call upon the great and powerful Martin for further info and pictures!
:lol: :wave:
I still have mine! :D

And I love that CCore's Build a Coaster was in that spot. Wonder if they did it on purpose?

HMF

Before that was a neat Hi-Deaf surround sound movie thing (I forget the sponsor)
Hi-Deaf?:lookaroun
I think you are thinking of The ultimate Home theater experience sponsered by Lutron (The first place I ever saw a plasma screen TV.) but that was in Innoventions West.' BTW. should we start using the terms Innoventions Blue and Green yet?

hpyhnt 1000

I think you are thinking of The ultimate Home theater experience sponsered by Lutron (The first place I ever saw a plasma screen TV.) but that was in Innoventions West.' BTW. should we start using the terms Innoventions Blue and Green yet?

Yeah, that was over in Inno West. Kinda neat at the time, but that was a good five years ago when we saw it. It certainly would be outdated today. And not yet; the makeover is not complete. :drevil: :lol:

As for the location, it is neat that the old roller coaster area was located there before. I doubt it was intentional though; I question whether the imagineers who worked on this project even remember/knew about it... :shrug:

_Scar

It must be a really loud sound system!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom