Suggestion Box

richiejg

Original Poster
If Disney had a suggestion box & whatever you suggested would come true, what would you suggest?

Any suggestion big or small, mine would probably be to open River Country as a Pirate themed water park.

JWG

Finish MGM:
-Something in ABC's building
-Toy Story Mania will clean up former Millionaire
-Sounds Dangerous replacement (rumor is they're losing the right to use Drew Carey so this could end up another vacant building if no planning)
-Something more with the former animation area.
-Stop pretending MGM is a "working studio" and dump the remaining production space for expanded attraction areas with area theming (Pixar, Star Wars, Action/Adventure, etc.)
-Dump the "backlot tour" since there really isn't a "backlot" - or revamp. Its a lot of space and doesn't offer a lot

That's at least a start.

WDW-LUVR

How about for resort guest random suprises. On the same Lines as A Year Of a Million Dreams Promo, but when you check - in they would issue you them, room upgrades, Free photo, maybe 10% off at The world of
disney Store, Pin.

drew81

-Bring out some different villains at MNSSHP...ie Big Bad Wolf, Ratigan, Shan-Yu, Hades, Pain & Panic, Yzma etc
-Bring Miss Bianca & Bernard and The 3 Little Pigs out of retirement

Lucky

1. Upgrade Space Mt.
2. Install misters for hot days - the National Zoo in D.C. has these and they're wildly popular. But sales of $17 sprayer fans would decline, so I won't hold my breath.

Vernonpush

2. Install misters for hot days - the National Zoo in D.C. has these and they're wildly popular. But sales of $17 sprayer fans would decline, so I won't hold my breath.
Actually there are some at WDW. I know the queue for FOTLK in AK has them. And I believe ToT in D/MGM also has them in the queue.

Raven66

Actually there are some at WDW. I know the queue for FOTLK in AK has them. And I believe ToT in D/MGM also has them in the queue.

I remember seeing them in these places. They also had them at Camp Minnie/Mickey while standing in line to meet the characters.

Yensid_Robert9

I would suggest:
1.)Bring back Alien Encounter
2.)Move Laugh Floor somewhere else. Nothing to do really with a land of tomorrow:shrug:
3.)Do something with WOL. Walt would not be happy with a whole area totally in sight and inaccessable to guests that's not being developed.
4.) Close BLT( Not sure who said it on another thread but they were right about once the houses were gone, that did it.)
5.)Finally add something to Camp Minnie-Mickey, I'm not sure it's worth it to see just FOLK. Good show but the land needs more

happymom52003

To add more variety with the character meals, especially the pirate character meal idea. There are way too many character meals with some combination of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, Dale, and Donald or the princesses. Don't get me wrong....I love them. But it would be fun to dine with some others. A great idea would be one with Peter Pan, Wendy, Hook and Smee. Or bring back the villian meal....didn't they used to have one at the Grand Floridian?

mep517

Love this topic :)

1. Re-frub the treehouse villas and allow guests again
2. Bring back Mr. Toad
3. Re-furb Space Mountain and kick up the speed on Big Thunder Mountain
4. Extend the monorail across the property
5. Give every Disney World fan a complimentary night stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite :)

WDW-LUVR

To add more variety with the character meals, especially the pirate character meal idea. There are way too many character meals with some combination of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, Dale, and Donald or the princesses. Don't get me wrong....I love them. But it would be fun to dine with some others. A great idea would be one with Peter Pan, Wendy, Hook and Smee. Or bring back the villian meal....didn't they used to have one at the Grand Floridian?

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MSTCrow

A villain themed park or "mountain" as well as more Haunted Mansion and Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise.

And having just returned from my first visit to Disneyland, a Florida clone of California Screamin'. Amazing!

scottnj1966

It's time to add more track to the monorail. They have waited long enough.

Make sure the track goes by a few resorts. That will always add extra to the cost of whatever resort is attached and in turn start paying for the new track.

Looks like all Disney is looking to do is add more timeshare's.

Busses, hate em.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom