Suggestion Box

chinitopoop

1) Restore river country
2) Add more thrill rides to MGM and AK
3) Take away mission space and bring back a well updated version of horizons
4) Monorail extension throughout the whole property
5)Put the skyway back, and make sure noone will be able to fall off any ledges this time
6) Find MGM'S identity
7) Get rid of that horrible dinoland usa and add a lake or something with a loch ness monster that rises every 15, put ANYTHING there as long as you take out dinoland usa, it doesnt belong in disney
8)Bring more classic disney characters to life in animatronic form! not a tv screen cleverly embedded through natural scenery (nemo, grand fiesta) there are too many classic disney movies that deseve their own REAL ride and not a dumbo clone :cough: aladdin's unimaginative carpets ride
9) and finally, BUILD A FIFTH PARK! 4 parks is great but 5 parks make disneyworld feel complete, i dont know why

thats my 2 cents:p

mrerk

Premium Member
And having just returned from my first visit to Disneyland, a Florida clone of California Screamin'. Amazing!

Have to agree with that. Soarin', California Screamin', the MSEP and the Karl Strauss beer:slurp: were the best things about DCA.

lunarsquid

Well, since we're wishing....

1. How about a DisneySeas park in WDW? I'll never forgive them for making such a cool park so far away...

2. Update the Magic Kingdom architecture to be as uber-detailed and cool as D.Paris is...

3. Totally rebuild 80% of MGM, leaving the Sunset Strip area alone. (and the sci-fi drive-in) :p

kennyj29

I totally agree about MGM. It needs some TLC. Actually it needs a lot of TLC..............lol. The monorail is another issue that they should rehaul and add more tracks to. I love the world but I would also like more dark rides. Disney has been concentrating on thrill rides (which I love) but I sort of miss the old fashion ones too.

Scooter

I was afraid this would happen.
Let's make this Suggestion box thing more realistic and constructive please.
We all know that Mr Toad is never coming back so why bring it up?
It is a suggestion box, not a wish box.... sheesh.

Here are a few of My suggestions:

Have a "Cooling off" building in each park so on hot days, people could go in to get away from the heat for a few minutes. Keep the temps really down low and have ice machines available with free ice for water bottles/Camel Paks etc.

Have punch cards for repeat guests that stay for a week or longer. After 10 punches, you get a free night at the resort. I have always thought that there should be some sort of perk(s) for people who spend their vacations at Disney World time after time.

Have specific park Mugs that give free refills like at the resorts. Animal Kingdom offers a refillable cup but the refills cost a dollar and the animal cups are too big and bulky.

Vernonpush

Have a "Cooling off" building in each park so on hot days, people could go in to get away from the heat for a few minutes. Keep the temps really down low and have ice machines available with free ice for water bottles/Camel Paks etc.
That's a great suggestion. They could show movies like they do in the Expo. Hall in MK. At the Studios they could open the ABC Theatre and show clips from their TV shows.

Mimi

I would suggest that they bring back Mr. Toad. :p

Also:

1. That they stop taking park space away for private events
2. Bring breakfast back to Tony's for everyone
3. Have EMH at all parks every AM
4. Extend the monorail (the op said I can suggest anything)
5. Bring DL's Alice and Pinocchio to WDW

sleepybear

MK -- Use the old 20K land to build a nice thrill ride suitable for the whole family and that fits Fantasyland's theme.

Epcot -- Replace WoL with a weather-themed thrill ride where you learn about predicting the weather while experiencing tornadoes, blizzards, monsoons, etc.

MGM -- Actually put something in the backlot tour, like riding through sets of Pirates, Narnia, etc.

AK -- Add another land. I'm not saying Beastly Kingdom per se, but something.

Iery

I am suggesting that Walt Disney should make a movie about a princess who has cancer. Kids these days need something better then tweaking videos. -IE

EvilQueen-T

Back when wilderness lodge first opened they'd serve breakfast in what's now artist point's space. It had the pocahantas characters there. My suggestion would be for more venues to have character meals that are resort specific. Pocahantas and her crew at wilderness lodge, Tiana and her's at Riverside, the new disney jr character Elena of Avalor at Coronado springs...that sort of thing. Not just the same 5 princesses and the Mickey group you tend to see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom