subscribed

NowInc

Woohoo..congrats!!

As soon as Steve wakes up..you will be activated and have premium status..

Thank you for contributing..it means a lot to us all ;)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Thanks. No rush, just curious. I knew all along I should have been shelling out the 5 bucks. Why I didnt take the 5 min. to go do it I do not know. Anyway, happy to be a contributor!:D

markymark

Originally posted by Main Street USA
hey guiys, i finally subscribed. was wondering how long it takes to kick in.

Oh hell!!! does that mean we have to look at that picture in the adult lounge too? :lol: ;) :lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks MainStreet!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: I'm awake now, so I setup your account!!! See you in the Members Lounge! :)

Tramp

Welcome to the Lizard Lounge, Main Street....

(now if I can only figure a way to make a virtual dart board out of his avatar):rolleyes:

Coronado

Welcome to the place where "The Elite Meet.......to Make Steve Rich".......I wonder what the conversion of US dollars is on the Euro today?????:lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by Coronado
Welcome to the place where "The Elite Meet.......to Make Steve Rich".......I wonder what the conversion of US dollars is on the Euro today?????:lol:

LOL dont you mean "......to stop steve having to pay $300 per month on his own to run the site each month" ;)

LOL thankfully we dont have Euros here! LONG LIVE THE ENGLISH POUND!!! :D

markymark

Originally posted by wdwmagic

LOL dont you mean "......to stop steve having to pay $300 per month on his own to run the site each month" ;)

LOL thankfully we dont have Euros here! LONG LIVE THE ENGLISH POUND!!! :D

HERE!!! HERE!!! MY MAN!!!!

Damn those Euro-crats / Beaurocrats!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom