subliminal messages in disney movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney_Freak:oþ

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tramp
:lol: ...what a bunch of crap....subliminal messages...I don't believe it for an instant!:fork:

:eek: :eek: OMG!!! Do you think that DISNEY would approve of you saying @sshole????OMG OMG!!!!!!!! You better delete it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can we say some little girl got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning..... anyway my two cents....it's all a ploy to make more $$$$$. create some controversy about a film and the sales of said film will go up. 'nuff said.

(this was post 100!!) Earning my ears!!!!:sohappy:

no2apprentice

Originally posted by Disney_Freak:eek:þ

:eek: :eek: OMG!!! Do you think that DISNEY would approve of you saying @sshole????OMG OMG!!!!!!!! You better delete it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Probably no more that you saying to this forum "oh geez...screw all of you".

Go back and look at this thread from the very beginning. Try to keep in mind that your post is not on just any chat room, but a forum for people who share the love of WDW, and most things that are Disney. Then try to remember that these people are of all ages, from different walks of life. Some of these people are very talented, resourceful, and have followed anything Disney since many, many years before you were born. Maybe the next time you are curious about a "rumor" or even something you hear in the news that points fault at Disney, ask about it. Just don't jump in on a forum like this and treat it as gospel.

I have not been a member long, but I would like to give some friendly advice - after reading many older posts on this site, I would advise not mincing words with tramp...he is way out of your league.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Yeah....Tramp is the guarddog around here......and a good friend at that :)

I wish you well Ms. Negativity....i'm sure you won't be here anymore, and if you are, your account will not.

Like I told you before....you're right, everyone else is wrong...the one person always knows better than the people who actually know what's going on.

Reminds me of a saying:

"Hey kids! Sick of being hassled by your parents? Well move out, get a job, be independent, while you still know everything."

Sorry, I know I promised to a few people that I'd try and be nice, but when we really tried to debate this in an adult manner, and we all tend to agree, then you come along and just try and shove it in our face that you are right no matter what the facts are.

I encourage you to grow up, take a good look in the mirror, and ask, "why didn't they listen?" Then splash some cold water on your face and say "Because I acted like an idiot"

Original Poster
i was just curious!!! all i did was ask about it...i was wondering if any of you heard about it,and what it was all about..i wasn't trying to be all 'negative'..and i don't need to tell myself anything...i believe that,yes,i could be wrong..that's why i asked all of you in the first place...but you were so mean about it,that it made me upset..i really do love disney,and age has nothing to do with it...i don't need to grow up...i am just fine,thank you...i am only 15,you know...i'm not 26 years old and totally in love with disney...i have more of a life than probably some of you...i am just being for real....no need for stupid comments,thanks :lol:

NowInc

Reading thru these posts again, the only "Hostile" posting i see is from YOU....And your last post was of no exception...claiming that some of us have "less of a life" than you...is it possible for you to make a post without trying to insult someone? THATS why I said grow up. You seemed to get really y as soon as ANY of us "disprooved" your theory (because you ASKED)..so why even bother posting in the first place?

I swear..i dont miss being 15...this is why...

i was just curious!!! all i did was ask about it...i was wondering if any of you heard about it,and what it was all about..i wasn't trying to be all 'negative'..and i don't need to tell myself anything...i believe that,yes,i could be wrong..that's why i asked all of you in the first place...but you were so mean about it,that it made me upset..i really do love disney,and age has nothing to do with it...i don't need to grow up...i am just fine,thank you...i am only 15,you know...i'm not 26 years old and totally in love with disney...i have more of a life than probably some of you...i am just being for real....no need for stupid comments,thanks :lol:

Then why must you find it necessary to comment on the fact that you have more of a life than some of us??? That is, in itself, a (as you say) stupid comment, you need to think about what you type before you post it, at least preview your post and listen to how it comes across to others.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Reminds me of another Disney Freak that used to frequent the boards....wonder what happened to him?

Original Poster
why should i care what my posts sound like to others? none of you seem to worry about that...i am just fine being 15,thank you...no need to grow up...doesn't disney make us all kids again anyway? :lol:
I know i'm young and i think everything that i know is right...there's nothing wrong with that,because everybody stands up for what they believe in...so you can't hate on me for doing it...you are just mad because i said something that had something to do with disney doing something wrong,and it didn't even come out that way...you just start to freak out when someone says something negative about disney...i'm not trying to be mean,i am just telling the truth...;)

Original Poster
Originally posted by Fievel
Reminds me of another Disney Freak that used to frequent the boards....wonder what happened to him?

what makes you think i am going somewhere? i am staying here..i am just getting treated the way i have been since i joined..everyone is just straight up rude to me...i used to try and be nice,but i don't put up with sh*t..so...whateva:rolleyes:

Firebird

I have been reading this complete discussion, Disney Freak calm down. She does have a point some of you have taken offense just because she believes that the 'perfect' Disney can't have a sense of humour. All of you have been bitchy I think the best thing to do is end this discussion now and forget this slagging match. This is Disney be happy:eek:

NowInc

why should i care what my posts sound like to others? none of you seem to worry about that...i am just fine being 15,thank you...no need to grow up...doesn't disney make us all kids again anyway? :lol:
I know i'm young and i think everything that i know is right...there's nothing wrong with that,because everybody stands up for what they believe in...so you can't hate on me for doing it...you are just mad because i said something that had something to do with disney doing something wrong,and it didn't even come out that way...you just start to freak out when someone says something negative about disney...i'm not trying to be mean,i am just telling the truth...;)

You would love to think the reason we all got "upset" is because of you saying something negative about disney...I personally got upset with you because you would keep recieving my VALID replies and saying i was in Denial. I know for a FACT (if you dont know the meaning of that word..go to www.websters.com ) that most of those "subliminal" messages are FAKE. But you seem to think that because I want to ENLIGHTEN you as to what the TRUTH is, that Im in denial. THAT is what makes you a foolish child, and THAT is why you are standing alone in this argument.

Do yourself a favor and practice "reading"...try to UNDERSTAND what people are typing instead of looking for an argument...thats all part of growing up kid...get started...

Original Poster
NowInc...i REALLY wish you would STOP telling me to grow up...that's getting pretty old...what you need to do is take a step back and realize what i am saying here...and realize you have some issues,and i think it involves d-i-s-n-e-y...if I'M the one that needs to grow up,why are you obsessed with CARTOONS? no offense....:cool:

NowInc

NowInc...i REALLY wish you would STOP telling me to grow up...that's getting pretty old...what you need to do is take a step back and realize what i am saying here...and realize you have some issues,and i think it involves d-i-s-n-e-y...if I'M the one that needs to grow up,why are you obsessed with CARTOONS? no offense....:cool:

Hmm..why am I obsessed with cartoons...hmm..well..if someone learned to READ..she would notice that I mentioned in one of my first posts in this thread that I AM AN ANIMATOR!! You are so dense its scary...

So I will say it again you neive little child..GROW UP. I am NOT mad because you bad mouthed disney..in fact..if you read a lot of my posts on here, you will see that I myself bad mouth them OFTEN. I am mad because you refuse to believe that YOU could be wrong! But that would require an education higher than that of a 5th grader, which from reading your posts in this thread, is something you seem to be lacking. No offence....
:cool:

Maria

Sorry, but I couldn´t miss the chance of saying this:

An animator gets paid to make cartoons, and us, rest of the world, pay to watch them. Now, WHO is the obsessed one? :p ;)

TURKEY

Aren't you the little girl that was begging us to pray for you the other day so you could go to Disney World without your parents?

I'm not going to get into this arguement, because you don't know much about the real world. It's not all that safe. You need to GROW UP and REALIZE that you don't know everything and that you've been wrong about everything you've posted on here and your beliefs.

I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Original Poster
ok,don't you remember,since i was 'the little girl that wanted y'all to pray for me so i could go to WDW without my parents' i posted that,and y'all were so mean and rude!!!! you didn't have to go into all 'your parents are not going to let you go,you're to young,nobody in their right mind would let a 15 and 18 year old go to florida by themselves'...would it have been so hard just to say,'yea,sure...i'll pray for ya'...but nooo..not you..i knew it was impossible,i just wanted some support..i knew better than to get my hopes up..i think that some of you just want to act like y'all know so much more than i do.....but well...i just wanted to apologize to those that were not mean on this post...i am sorry for being mean to you...but to the rest of you *and you know who you are* i truly don't feel sorry for being rude to you,because you were rude to me first...

NowInc

Ok..ive had enough of this...this thread has turned into a venting ground for a bratty child so I am sending the request to steve to lock this thread...its already gotten VERY out of hand, no need to make it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom