Stupid moments you got really excited for

Gelatoni

Original Poster
When did you did super excited for somthing small that most people woukd miss.

Mine was when we broke down in front of the Ursula in the Under the Sea Voyage ride for like 5 mintues. We were able to take so many pictures of it was awesome! Still love that moment.

Tk0021

I have a similar ride stop one. My 5 and 3 year old girls were scared of the haunted mansion. We road it our first day and then could not go near it because they were scared. On our last day I had a fast pass for it near the end of the night. Since it was our last day they decided they would ride it again. We walked off the ride to them both crying. Haha. My 5 year old through tears mumbled something. I asked her again and she said through tears " I want to ride it again". To my surprise. Just me and her ride again and we got stopped in the worst part for her. Right in front of the head poping out from behind the tombstone for like 5 minutes. At first she was freaking out, but I got to show her how it works and it wasn't real.

neoshinok

On the Safari ride on a particularly beautiful day, the driver was a great narrator, all the animals were out and very active. When we got to the open savanna the woman behind me said 'Oh a giraffe! I've never seen one in real life before!' She said it so sweetly and genuinely I started tearing up at how excited she was.

Cmdr_Crimson

Some odd's an ends are these...
The very first sight of Anything Disney related when entering Terminal A or B in MCO...
orlando-airport-walt-disney-world-shop-1.jpg
qx9Wb3nItseOCHaZslytlnHAf-E@250x168.jpg

This La Nouba Ad..I don't know why it get's me excited to go back since it's in Disney but, any time I see it I get a little happy inside...

The Innoventions West hallway....It's just the best of the Past and I really like this area..
Epcot_Full_24537.jpg

Theater in the Wild Loop...It just hits the right bits of feeling like being in AK and it's relaxing..

Must Do Disney...With my hottie...Stacy and it's always a pleasure to see her...

And of course leaving this channel on while I'm getting ready in my room...And sadly they had to change it to that other loop and now it's just a memory..:(

KBLovedDisney

Never quite got the allure of that restaurant chain. Really loud environment and the food in my opinion inst anything special to write home about. I get why people would have interest in it just doesn't float my boat.
It was a childhood favorite of mine and just kind of stuck that way, lol:)

I hate to say this but I feel the same way you do when people get super excited over Dole Whips. I don't get what the big hype is over those. Then again, I am not a huge fan of cold desserts.

danyoung56

A few years ago I left my Tables in Wonderland card behind at the Rose & Crown. The next day the card had made its way to the main Lost & Found building in front of the MK. It was so totally cool to go to a place like that for the first time. Completely geeky, but it was fun for me!

Also, any ride breakdown that requires walking off of the attraction.

JIMINYCR

I've had many different interactions with the park street performers. Most guests are in such a hurry to get to their FP, make it to their ADRs, or hurrying from one attraction to the next, they pass by these wonderful, entertaining CM's without giving them a glance. I think my favorite is with the Mayor of MK, Ive gotten some great photos with him and listened to his campaign promises.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom