Stuff things down Darrel's pants for real at May 15 Cedar Point meet

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
If you're interested in getting together at Cedar Point on May 15, let us know. Several of us (DarthDarrel, MouseMadness, DMC-12, DisneyCP2000, Fantasiabish) are currently thinking about going. If you're interested, let us know and let us know what you'd like to bring to stuff in Darrel's pants (we'd like to avoid duplications).

MouseMadness

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*stuffs self in darrel's pants*

:lookaroun

Anybody ride Top Thrill Dragster yet? The last time I was there, Millenium Force was the newest. It's really neat when you half blackout at the bottom of the first hill! :lol:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by MouseMadness
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*stuffs self in darrel's pants*

:lookaroun

Anybody ride Top Thrill Dragster yet? The last time I was there, Millenium Force was the newest. It's really neat when you half blackout at the bottom of the first hill! :lol:

:eek: OMG! That`s why I wont ride it again! I almost blackouted near the bottom of the hill!
And No stuffing anything in my pants while we are there! :lol: :animwink:

MerHearted

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Well that`s blunt LOL!
Ohwell you`ll be missed!

Sorry, but can't. It was hard enough convincing my family to let me visit Magic members in New York... and that was cause I lied saying they were friends from college. :lol: There's no chance of me doing that for Ohio. Though I heard my family may visit Texas next summer. Ooooh, I get to be a cowfish. :)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
have fun at Extortion land.. ERR... Cedar Point!!

sorry.. bad experience.. lol

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Originally posted by darthdarrel
:eek: OMG! That`s why I wont ride it again! I almost blackouted near the bottom of the hill!
And No stuffing anything in my pants while we are there! :lol: :animwink:

*Stuffs chocolate pudding down Darrel's pants*

Oooops, looks like somebody already beat me to it.:lol:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by garyhoov
*Stuffs chocolate pudding down Darrel's pants*

Oooops, looks like somebody already beat me to it.:lol:
That`s ok now, but no stuffing things down my pants at cedar point at the meet! LOL!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom