Streets of America Development Watch (no longer DEMO)

Phicinfan

Not sure what you mean. This is the entrance from Muppets Courtyard and old Streets of America. Not sure how much will be built up around it to qualify as a tunnel.

The entrance from TSL is not pictured here. So why are you questioning if it's to be a tunnel?
I misread his statement, thinking if he was asking entrance from both areas, not two tunnels in the one area. My bad :dunno:

Movielover

This will become known as the mid-line rest stop. ;)

You mean like this gem. Just don't get the special, it just "burst" right out of you... ;)

KYdJN.jpg

BD-Anaheim

Lighten up Francis, it's just an expression. Used in connection with a make believe land connecting to a make believe land. There is an underlying feel of critical evaluation when the only actual information that anyone has is manufactured in our own minds. The questions are being asked like anyone here has the answers, it's one make believe thought after another.

When statements are made that some such thing or the other will not flow well and they shouldn't be doing it that way then it is more then sharing ideas, it is taking a manufactured thought and making a fact out of it with no basis of reality. That is getting ones knickers in a knot.

It's not so much that I don't like speculation as long as speculation is based on something more solid then a fleeting thought that passes randomly through our minds. However, in this case the speculation defined exactly what DHS has been practically since it opened up. Scenes did not represent different locations in California or any other place, they represented sets for movie making in Hollywood. My question was if you say Hollywood or LA, how is that different? In the end it really doesn't matter, it will be whatever they have decided they want it to be. My philosophy is why discuss what isn't yet, there is nothing to discuss until whatever it is becomes actual, then it is worthy of discussion. In this case we all know how cheap Disney is, they are not going to spend mega-bucks to connect between SWL and ST when they know it isn't going to be of any need for very long. That was the reason for my original response. It just seemed that someone missed the "discussion" brought up a number of times about the ultimate demise of ST.

As it turns out, my "manufactured thought" about how this area is being repurposed was entirely accurate.

Goofyernmost

As it turns out, my "manufactured thought" about how this area is being repurposed was entirely accurate.
I'm not entirely sure what area being repurposed you are even talking about. There are a number of areas being repurposed, you need to be more specific. Otherwise, even a broken clock is right twice a day. So congratulations, I'll take your word for it that you predicted this entirely accurately, but, I would never have denied it at the time anyway. And I am not going to search for the posts where you stated that, your word for it is fine with me.

troy.

There is a history to Grand Avenue that might bridge a gap from Hollywood to Downtown Los Angeles. It is part of the old Bunker Hill area and someone from southern California would know more. Not sure if any street cars ran nearby?
Here are some 1950s photos...

9598255607ec1579bf415333701f4368--los-angeles-area-downtown-los-angeles.jpg

4653171282_5f2d7f67fb_o.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom