Storyliving by Disney - a Disney-branded, master-planned home community

Disstevefan1

As long as TWDC is simply charging licensing fees (and gets that cash up front) It’s fine to me for whoever is building these communities to give this a try.

TP2000

Now with Disney StoryLiving, you can live your dream of retiring in a Macaroni Grill.

homely.jpg

Yeah, But Your House Does NOT Come WIth Unlimited Breadsticks.jpg

One thing this promo video absolutely nailed was the corporate requirement from Disney that all B Roll footage be full of actors reacting in slack-jawed and wide-eyed amazement at totally mundane and normal things. :cool:

It's a well known fact that teenagers in the 2020's absolutely lose their minds over tract housing in the upper-middle and/or resort markets. The crazy teens today just can't get enough of walk-in pantries and flex space great rooms!

McKayleigh, you haven't even seen the warming drawer upgrade package in the kitchen island yet!!!

Awe Inspring For Tweens.jpg

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Now with Disney StoryLiving, you can live your dream of retiring in a Macaroni Grill.

View attachment 787067

View attachment 787070

One thing this promo video absolutely nailed was the corporate requirement from Disney that all B Roll footage be full of actors reacting in slack-jawed and wide-eyed amazement at totally mundane and normal things. :cool:

It's a well known fact that teenagers in the 2020's absolutely lose their minds over tract housing in the upper-middle and/or resort markets. The crazy teens today just can't get enough of walk-in pantries and flex space great rooms!

McKayleigh, you haven't even seen the warming drawer upgrade package in the kitchen island yet!!!

View attachment 787073
Would you rather the kids look bored and roll their eyes at everything? How is that suppose to get the units sold?

Also growing up in the 70s and 80s, kids looking amazed at things were part of ads back then too. So this isn't some new trend.

TP2000

Also growing up in the 70s and 80s, kids looking amazed at things were part of ads back then too. So this isn't some new trend.

Back then they were amazed at something truly unique, like a weird talking kitchen hot mitt that came to life to help mom make Hamburger Helper for dinner, or a giant pitcher of punch that crashed through walls and sang a song at you.

I'd look amazed at that sort of thing myself, if I was just casually roller skating at the time.

But the look of slack-jawed astonishment McKayleigh has at the recessed lighting in the foyer? Not really believable, or normal.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
But at least back then they were amazed at something truly unique, like a weird talking kitchen hot mitt that came to life to help mom make Hamburger Helper for dinner, or a giant pitcher of punch that crashed through walls and sang a song at you.

I'd look amazed at that sort of thing myself, if I was just casually roller skating at the time.

But the look of slack-jawed astonishment McKayleigh has at the recessed lighting in the foyer? Not really believable, or normal.

Yes because a huge glass pitcher shaped man asking you to drink his bodily fluids is believable and normal.

DLR92

View attachment 787067

View attachment 787070

View attachment 787073
Looks way better than what other home builder are building these days…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom