Storm Along Bay

Craig & Lisa

We stayed there once, it is one of our DVC properties. Very quiet, cape may cafe is very good for dinner, and a very short walk to EPCOT. The pool I believe to be the best. Slide is outstanding, and with a sand bottom a very nice surprise at the bottom of the slide, very spread out so there really is no chance of it ever being over crowded too. Enjoy :wave:

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

From what I've heard, right now they are between sections and it's all open. They should be moving to the lazy river any day now though.:)

Have a great time!!

Have you heard what the refurb entails? Are they filling in the deep areas of the pool and making the pool boring just like they are doing property wide???! I hope not......

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Have you heard what the refurb entails? Are they filling in the deep areas of the pool and making the pool boring just like they are doing property wide???! I hope not......

I saw the other thread about disappearing deep ends, but I have not heard anything about filling in the deep end here.:)

Apparently they did start on the Lazy River section today. They are finished with the slides and they are supposed to move on to the Quiet Lagoon section around March 7th.

Upvote 0

mwoates

StormAlong Bay

We were there last week and it looked like they were taking down a lot of the construction fences. By the time we left (on Saturday) the kiddie pool slide was up and running and everything looked really good. There was plenty of room for swimming and not even realizing construction was going on!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom