Stop hoarding! YOU are the problem!

StarWarsGirl

This rant isn't about hoarding today..it's about sheltering in place... I swear everyone thinks that means they can run all around town... we have seen more people driving on the roads than ever! Stay home people, the more you keep going out... the longer this is going to last. We've also seen more people walking than we ever have been... I suppose that's a good thing, but hubby and I are used to being the only ones on the sidewalk.

Down to 9 rolls of TP... and 5 boxes of kleenex (since I couldn't find any TP)
We don't have a shelter in place order here in Maryland. I went out today because I had to go to my office to pick up some stuff. There was barely anyone out. There were some obvious commercial vehicles and some cars, and then Target was crowded. But other than that, there was barely anyone out and about.

I guess that's why we're not doing it here....everyone's doing it without it being an order. And apparently we're the third most aggressive state with fighting this, somehow without the order. Weird.

Rista1313

We don't have a shelter in place order here in Maryland. I went out today because I had to go to my office to pick up some stuff. There was barely anyone out. There were some obvious commercial vehicles and some cars, and then Target was crowded. But other than that, there was barely anyone out and about.

I guess that's why we're not doing it here....everyone's doing it without it being an order. And apparently we're the third most aggressive state with fighting this, somehow without the order. Weird.

That's a good thing... apparently here we are a bunch of idiots and since those places are open here too, including the liquor and pot stores, people think it's a good idea to go to them... I don't understand!

StarWarsGirl

That's a good thing... apparently here we are a bunch of idiots and since those places are open here too, including the liquor and pot stores, people think it's a good idea to go to them... I don't understand!
Yeah, I mean it took a while, but we seem to be taking it seriously. Apparently the other day when the governor had his press conference, he said they had broken up 14 incidents of groups of 10 or more in the entire state without incident and they hadn't found any incidents of businesses that were open that weren't supposed to be. I walked into my building and there were two guys that were standing six feet apart talking, and both moved away from me so I could get in immediately.

Our liquor stores are still open. Essential businesses. We still have our priorities. They're doing really good business apparently. 😂

Goofyernmost

Yeah, I mean it took a while, but we seem to be taking it seriously. Apparently the other day when the governor had his press conference, he said they had broken up 14 incidents of groups of 10 or more in the entire state without incident and they hadn't found any incidents of businesses that were open that weren't supposed to be. I walked into my building and there were two guys that were standing six feet apart talking, and both moved away from me so I could get in immediately.

Our liquor stores are still open. Essential businesses. We still have our priorities. They're doing really good business apparently. 😂
DWI's should drop significantly with everyone drinking at home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom