Stock Market Woes

Mouse_Trap

....if only it made the put Frozen on a permanent stop, canned Toy Story Playland and paused on Star Wars until they could make it into a separate park.

That would be fantastic.

grimb168

China's markets are coming off a huge growth. 200% growth in a year. This looks like a correction that should have been predicted. Disney will still take the five years to build star wars and other areas and everyone will still complain about the project

Sped2424

Maybe for you..... I still have every reason to believe that there will be more than two attractions for SWL & TSL.
I am not speaking about myself in the slightest as I am a painful optimist to the level of leslie knope. Just speaking about why I think everyone on here doing is reacting in that manner.

raymusiccity

Seriously though if you're an investor just ride this thing out. This could last for a while but if you don't need you're money in the short term you'll very likely be fine. Trying to time the market is the worst thing to do.
Ageed. I love listening to all the 'experts' and talking heads explaining the complex reasons behind this 'stock correction'. They're literally, all a bunch of 'Monday morning quarterbacks'!

NYwdwfan

Premarket trading:

image.jpg

Frankie The Beer

Did you know that you could buy shares of DHS directly? I hope they remember to change the ticker name after the name change since it still sells as MGM on the NYSE. Of course, DHSAiHFPoA (Disney's Hollywood Style Adventures in Hollywood Fun Park of Adventure) won't fit on the ticker.

I would put a direct value of DHS in the $30 dollar per share range and after the recent announcements from D23 make it a BUY. I would also make AK and MK strong BUYS but put Epcot, or EPT as a HOLD.

Mouse_Trap

For the last time... There does not need to be a 5th park... TDO has a hard enough time managing 4 as it is.

Agreed, but so don't want to see Star Wars ruin the existing parks. I really believe it has no place at Disney.
Note. That is not saying it doesn't have a place somewhere....like a Lucasland Park.

Having their own space would be perfect and mean I don't have to go near it.
A bit like Legoland...except I don't mind Lego.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom