Stock Market Woes

Matt_Black

Agreed, but so don't want to see Star Wars ruin the existing parks. I really believe it has no place at Disney.
Note. That is not saying it doesn't have a place somewhere....like a Lucasland Park.

Having their own space would be perfect and mean I don't have to go near it.
A bit like Legoland...except I don't mind Lego.

Okay. Disney caters to a lot of guests with often disparate interests. Some people don't care for the thrill rides, some don't like princesses or talking animals. But there are those who do. Just like there are Disney fans who also love Star Wars.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
An interesting exercise is attempting to correlate the increase the availability of ADRs as this situation progresses

ThemeParkJunkee

I don't see this having any effect on the vacation habits of Americans.
Yet. Early retirees (such as myself), who rely on investment income as part of the their annual compensation will certainly be affected if this is sustained. I'm not bailing out of the market. My basis in DIS is $48 per share and change.

gmajew

I don't see this having any effect on the vacation habits of Americans.

Not yet it is going to effect people nearing retirement age and retired way more that make their money on the market today. Those that are still saving have to sit back and let the ride continue. Taking money out now would be stupid... It will rise again somehow it always does.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom