Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

jt04

So how long before Hall of Presidents becomes a "temporary" meet 'n greet space?

:cautious:

Actually not a bad idea. I'd put them in theater boxes added to the American Adventure theater. Just up their watching the show with the rest of the audience.

So then, if PPF also moved to WS and Philarmagic went to DHS or Yesterland then that would open up quite a bit of show space in the MK for new attractions. Oh yeah.

jt04

LOL at this becoming a meet and greet. I can't say I'm surprised. Is it that hard to figure out what to put here? Heck, try a new script for Stitch! Something ...

Normally they would have just locked the doors. I think making use of the lobby while they remove the attraction for replacement is commendable.

Kman101

Normally they would have just locked the doors. I think making use of the lobby while they remove the attraction for replacement is commendable.

Well, they have been just locking the doors except for a month or two during the busy times, but I agree if they make use of the lobby that's not the worst as long as they're working on the inside theater. I wouldn't call it commendable but I guess I can agree it's not the worst it's being used for SOMETHING. Many, like myself, just fear they'll stick with this and not give us something else for years to come.

jt04

Well, they have been just locking the doors except for a month or two during the busy times, but I agree if they make use of the lobby that's not the worst as long as they're working on the inside theater. I wouldn't call it commendable but I guess I can agree it's not the worst it's being used for SOMETHING. Many, like myself, just fear they'll stick with this and not give us something else for years to come.

Really, people need to realize they don't do business like that anymore. Disney is firing on all cylinders these days.

I think Uni has figured that out and is removing attractions so they can add new ones because of it.

Animaniac93-98

You know, I haven't heard a pep about HoP in months, is it ever going to reopen? otherwise you may be onto something here.... first stich then HoP?

I was half-joking, but with SGE now following the precedent set by Fairytale Hall, it no longer seems like a crazy idea, right?

I don't think anyone would have thought this kind of thing would happen in MK in pervious decades (even the last one).

HonorableMention

Unpopular opinion but wow this makes me sad. I am one of the few who think that SGE isn’t a completely horrible attraction, and that it has some redeemable qualities on its own.

I had a feeling this was coming with the use of the pre-show as a treat station, but a meet and greet? Seriously?

Hopefully they make it good. It’s doubtful the animatronic will make an appearance, so some rarer Lilo and Stitch characters would be nice.

RIP Skippy, Sarge, and the cannons (unless it’s decided that it needs to reopen AGAIN). God knows the old animatronics won’t be reused again.

Magic Feather

Original Poster
Just heard about something happening here. It would be... Interesting. A positive net gain, IMO. Not sure if this is the AE Character Greeting, as the description I was given works with the name, or if it is a stop gap until whatever is next. Whatever it is, a semi-permanent offering should be in the space by the 50th.

PizzaPlanet

Just heard about something happening here. It would be... Interesting. A positive net gain, IMO. Not sure if this is the AE Character Greeting, as the description I was given works with the name, or if it is a stop gap until whatever is next. Whatever it is, a semi-permanent offering should be in the space by the 50th.
Would you like to share with the rest of the class? ;)

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Just heard about something happening here. It would be... Interesting. A positive net gain, IMO. Not sure if this is the AE Character Greeting, as the description I was given works with the name, or if it is a stop gap until whatever is next.

Possibly something like Turtle Talk but with Stitch? (I believe one of the other Disney parks already has something like that...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom