Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Kman101

It’s really 50, 50 I’m no insider but...ever since he got the Epcot thing right...plus the MMRR thing I’m inclined to trust them more...but on the other hand they get so much wrong and have such errors in their reporting (remember the galaxy’s edge thing) who really knows?

I guess either way it gives us something to talk about :joyfull: sounds like, if there is a basis of truth to this, that they're revisiting old plans? @Magic Feather have you heard anything?

Epcot_Imagineer

It’s really 50, 50 I’m no insider but...ever since he got the Epcot thing right...plus the MMRR thing I’m inclined to trust them more...but on the other hand they get so much wrong and have such errors in their reporting (remember the galaxy’s edge thing) who really knows?
Highlighting the important part... it's clear that the certain site has insider information, the difference I see between our insiders and him is that he will say every rumor whispered. Our insiders self-select what they are going to tell us. Even if we don't hear something about it on these boards, maybe its because our insiders decided to wait for more information before revealing information like this. This could possibly just be a rough idea at WDI that will never see the light of day. But again...
who really knows?

Surferboy567

Highlighting the important part... it's clear that the certain site has insider information, the difference I see between our insiders and him is that he will say every rumor whispered. Our insiders self-select what they are going to tell us. Even if we don't hear something about it on these boards, maybe its because our insiders decided to wait for more information before revealing information like this. This could possibly just be a rough idea at WDI that will never see the light of day. But again...

Couldn’t of said it better...plus like @Kman101 says it does give us something to talk about to their is that.

MickeyMouse10

I hope the new attraction isn't based on the sequel to "Wreck it Ralph".

I just saw it the other day. What a steaming pile of poo. It felt like I was watching the equally crappy "Ready Player One". The movie had very little story and was mostly made up of cameos and lame internet lingo. Disney should actually be ashamed of themselves for even releasing it.

LittleBuford

I hope the new attraction isn't based on the sequel to "Wreck it Ralph".

I just saw it the other day. What a steaming pile of poo. It felt like I was watching the equally crappy "Ready Player One". The movie had very little story and was mostly made up of cameos and lame internet lingo. Disney should actually be ashamed of themselves for even releasing it.

I for one loved it.

smile

Image result for THE BOBS

wouldn't say i've been missing it, bob

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

I assume you’re talking about Sir Jim - the crown prince of making stuff up to avoid getting a real job?
You have a right to have your own opinion. But I think it is worse than "Brother Bear" and "Meet the Robinsons". The only parts I liked in it were the ones with the princesses.

What movie did you watch? It was a real story about loss and having to move on with a ton of heart. And the ONLY part you liked was the silly Disney over the top stuff??
Brazil is a solid thing I remember from 2017. Apparently it was pulled only hours beforehand, if I remember correctly.

It takes time to work the kinks out of these plans...lots to do in 20-30 years. And gosh darn it...it’s always at the LAST minute, huh?

gpetpet

Clickbait mentions video game controllers strapped to your seats... I'm wondering how that will work.

I know nothing, but it would be a fun space for interactive projection mapping. http://projection-mapping.org/projection-mapping-multiplayer-game/ It is possible to imagine doing that with a theater full of people - that's a lot of compute but there's a lot of compute in Falcon too. There are a lot of surfaces that are visible to people seated in there - presumably the interactive portion is not the entire attraction? And then we will look back at it in 5 years and call it "peak projection mapping" since that technology is probably one Christmas away from being something you buy at home depot and point at your house...

Phineas

Meet (🤷‍♂️) the (alien?) from Disney's hit animated movie "Mars Needs Moms" at the Tomorrowland Terminal: Character Encounter. Don't forget to stop by our gift shop to purchase the Blu-ray "Landfill Edition" of "Mars Needs Moms" this Mother's Day Weekend! Now on sale for just $2.99
Fan Theory: Mars Needs Moms doesn’t exist. The blu-ray cases are just filled with sawdust. And if one were to have purchased a ticket to see it in theaters, it was just 90 minutes of white noise followed by credits.

Your ticket stub was not redeemable for Disney Movie Rewards (tm) points, as it would spontaneously combust upon exiting the theater.

MickeyMouse10

What movie did you watch? It was a real story about loss and having to move on with a ton of heart. And the ONLY part you liked was the silly Disney over the top stuff??

Ralph Breaks the Internet of course.

It was so annoying, that I barely made it through it. The movie felt like one of those cartoons for kids that need Ritalin. Just one dumb quick thing after another. The movie went too far away from the roots of the first film. I didn't even recognize it. It was like the sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that took him to space.

The Princesses were like a breath of fresh air after being under the water. But it wasn't enough to save the film.

doctornick

So I didn't want to start a new thread, but is there any chance that something will eventally go into this space? I had once naively assumed that Disney would for sure put in a new attraction for the 50th, but that seems like a distant silly deam...

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom