Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Ignohippo

Interesting, hadn't heard the VR component before, but it makes sense if they want to do a Sugar Rush attraction inside the existing SGE building. The VR on the Magic Carpets at DisneyQuest is pretty effective, though I'd rather have a WIR/SR overlay of the Speedway.

Call me crazy, but I'm not seeing the connection between Sugar Rush and Tomorrowland.

It would seem to me that Hero's Duty would be much, much better fit with Tomorrowland.

CanadianGordon

I went on SGE last year and was underwhelmed by it. Loved the Stitch figure but wondered why they made him so mean. You end up loving the little guy by the end of the movie.
I'm glad to hear they'll rip out the mistake but hope they reuse the animatronic figure somewhere. He deserves so much more than what he got.

Jrn14

There is something very North Korea about not being able to say the name of the site where this news is coming from. We are all adults here.. smh

I do not like the Minions ride system... it's rather boring... the only thing I ever really enjoyed about it was doing the chicken dance with Jimmy Neutron .. If this is true I'm kind of bummed. Sucks too because I love WIR. I would love for WIR or anything to replace the Indy Speedway.. never was a fan.

Leahbobeah

Someone may have already suggested this but what about a Cars attraction where the Speedway is? That way there's not much that they have to change... just make it newer, faster, etc.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
There is something very North Korea about not being able to say the name of the site where this news is coming from. We are all adults here.. smh

I do not like the Minions ride system... it's rather boring... the only thing I ever really enjoyed about it was doing the chicken dance with Jimmy Neutron .. If this is true I'm kind of bummed. Sucks too because I love WIR. I would love for WIR or anything to replace the Indy Speedway.. never was a fan.

It's not that we don't want to say, it's that the forum will simply edited it out if we do. There is only one site, I believe, that this happens for and I known @wdwmagic has his reasons for this.

PhotoDave219

No, its just that one site proved itself to be openly hostile, consistently erroneous, and panic inducing during times of actual emergencies. Plus a lot of other shady things going on, too numerous to mention.

So we're all adults and we've chosen to be more judicious with our selection of Disney News sites to to whom we lend credibility.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom