Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Maddie Terwilliger

I would like to have Big Hero 6 to Replaced Stitch's Greatest Escape attraction!:cool:

You have made my day!!:jawdrop: If Stitch could be replaced by Big Hero 6 I would be forever happy.
Honestly I can't see a ride or SERIOUS attraction taking over Stitch because that area right there seems to be quite small. However, in all I would be grateful if Stitch left WDW... it never really interested me too much:hilarious:

JEANYLASER

You have made my day!! If Stitch could be replaced by Big Hero 6 I would be forever happy.
Honestly I can't see a ride or SERIOUS attraction taking over Stitch because that area right there seems to be quite small. However, in all I would be grateful if Stitch left WDW... it never really interested me too much:hilarious:
Maddie Terwilliger! If Big Hero 6 is coming to Tomorrowland Disney World. Disney Must bring Comfortable chairs to Big Hero 6 attraction with Preshow and shops with Big Hero 6 stuff! That makes me happy too!

Last edited:

WDWTank

I have a feeling it's Alien Encounter. Disney's attendance would grow if they truly bring it back. Also, change the warning sign to "This attraction WILL be too frightening for young children..." :)

Kman101

The replacement better not be an IP. There's no rule saying everything in the parks has to be from an IP, right?

LOL sounds like there is but maybe they know using an IP gets it approved?

Curious to know what the deal is with Stitch. I'd personally like to see Buzz get a total overhaul or go. Monsters Laugh Floor is an underrated gem but it's in the wrong place, too bad we aren't getting a Monsters Inc. land at DHA/DHS to move it to ....

WDWTank

I
LOL sounds like there is but maybe they know using an IP gets it approved?

Curious to know what the deal is with Stitch. I'd personally like to see Buzz get a total overhaul or go. Monsters Laugh Floor is an underrated gem but it's in the wrong place, too bad we aren't getting a Monsters Inc. land at DHA/DHS to move it to ....
I think Buzz should stay as it is VERY popular with kids and families. I think Monsters could move to DHS and Stitch should get replaced by Alien Encounter with new effects added and a revised storyline (XS TECH is a tyrannical cooperation looking to control the worlds powers. The only ONE person that enforces this is strictly Chairman Clench, unbeknownst to his employees, Spinlock and Dr. Femus. S.I.R. is programmed by Clench as a weapon and fries skippy due to a technical glitch. When Chairman Clench teleports into the room, his body and intermolecular organs are misconfigured into the titular "alien" creature). :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom