Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Bocabear

eh there just vignettes. One is a Jetsons esque beauty parlor and the other I think is a rocket delivery service. I never really looked at them in close detail though so maybe there's some other odd things in there. I wish they would get redone as real show scenes with audio animatronics or at least robots with some limited motion.
I agree... wondering what to do with Stitch? Let him cause mischief in the Peoplemover tunnels... and add some scenery to the inside of Space Mountaion... that is just ridiculous that they have never addressed it fully... with proper dressing, the Space Mountain portion could even be thrilling...not just static and dark...

Last edited:

aladdin2007

I agree... wondering what to do with Stitch? Let him cause mischief in the Peoplemover tunnels... and add some scenery to the inside of Space Mountaion... that is just ridiculopus that they have never addressed it fully... with proper dressing, the Spce Mountain portion could even be thrilling...not just static and dark...

agree, it use to be great when they let you look down into the boarding area of space mountain, then they made sure to totally cover that up so you cant and voila! pitch darkness instead!!! :banghead: there are some glowing effects above towards the end, when they work. It really boggles me who comes up with such idiotic ideas (current narration included) and gets the green light,,,,, same goes for the tiki room situation right now.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
So it appears Jim Hill is talking about a rumored Moana attraction in Adventureland. Are we still more likely to get an e ticket for the 50th in TL or is that changing? Adventureland could use the new attraction more imo, but TL really needs thematic updates

@WDW1974 started a thread about the tiki birds going away. Maybe there's some connection to that with this?

Sped2424

I've seen a lot of stupid overlay capacity mistakes in the last 10 years at wdw. But this? This would be the worst. That space could not even begin to handle the pressure a Moana attraction would bring to it.

Kman101

Someone mentioned the show Hong Kong is getting. I have no clue what the show would entail but a show would fit the space I guess but it really isn't that large so a meet and greet ala Belle just screams likely to me. I hope not.

Sped2424

Someone mentioned the show Hong Kong is getting. I have no clue what the show would entail but a show would fit the space I guess but it really isn't that large so a meet and greet ala Belle just screams likely to me. I hope not.
The show in Hong Kong requires more space based off the concept art. I'm scared this is an enchanted tales with belle type attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom