Stitch under refurb

mickeysbrother

Original Poster
Just came out of the MK and stitch is closed Monday the 16th until this Friday for a quick refurb. From what cast members were telling me they had no idea of the refurd until this morning!

sloppy.joey

They ran out of onions for Stitch's chili dogs.:hungry: They've been put on order and will arrive in time to open Saturday, it just wouldn't be the same without the chili dog scent, everybody knows that! :p

Marc Gil

It's always good for an attraction to get a little TLC, but Stitch out of all rides?! I mean I don't hate Stitches Great Escape, it's just it's not an attraction that needs that much attention. They should have closed down Buzz instead. Is it me or is that queue constantly filthy?

Lee

Adventurer
One of these days...one of these days...boom!
image.jpg

DicksonGR

Noticed this last night! I saw it was closed but didn't remember reading anything about a refurb.

Last week when I saw it one of the Cannons was down. Maybe the other one packed it in?

The Empress Lilly

It's always good for an attraction to get a little TLC, but Stitch out of all rides?! I mean I don't hate Stitches Great Escape, it's just it's not an attraction that needs that much attention. They should have closed down Buzz instead. Is it me or is that queue constantly filthy?
It's not just you! Buzz looked disgusting last time I went.

Hot tip: don't touch anything at Buzz, and then eat a burger without seriously disinfecting your hands before...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom