Stitch under refurb

One of the first Disney characters my son ever became attached to was Stich. So hate all you want, but some family's have very dear memories attached to that ride. In my opinion, all the frustration should pointed towards Tomorrowland as a whole. It hasn't felt like the "future" since 1982.

Bairstow

One of the first Disney characters my son ever became attached to was Stich. So hate all you want, but some family's have very dear memories attached to that ride. In my opinion, all the frustration should pointed towards Tomorrowland as a whole. It hasn't felt like the "future" since 1982.

On the whole, I was pretty content with WDW's Tomorrowland as it existed from 1995-2000 or so.
The Jules Verne meets Sonic the Hedgehog styling and the more chaotic, "edgier" attractions like Timekeeper, Alien Encounter, and the SMtv version of Space Mountain worked really well together.
It was when Disney started replacing those teen-oriented attractions with ones based on successful, vaguely-scifi-related cartoon movies that a tonal disconnect was created and everything started to stink.

Edit: Why was this thread bumped?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom