Stitch AP Previews--OFFICIAL DATES

DisneyWood

I will be @ WDW in the middle of October and don't know when I will be back. Any chance I can beg and plead for them to open the ride while I am there? :veryconfu

I am neither a DVC member or AP holder, so I would be able to get in on those dates anyways, right? :brick:

Well, thanks for the update. I still contend that they shouldn't have changed it from AE. I loved that show. But I am willing to give Stitch a chance. I know, that is big of me, right?

36 days to go!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

goofyfan13

FL Seasonal Pass

I just got a FL Resident Seasonal Pass. Will I be allowed to attend the AP preview or is it just for AP holders only? Thanks....

MKCP 1985

If I can make it to the Magic Kingdom when I am down next month, I am going to have the same attitude as AEfx and hope for the "free upgrade" without expecting it. I was lucky once, and got to experience the soft opening for Rock N Roller Coaster.

If Stitch is in CM or AP previews only, who is going to smuggle me into their backpack and get me on board? Who is accepting bribes? :D

s25843

Original Poster
goofyfan13 said:
I just got a FL Resident Seasonal Pass. Will I be allowed to attend the AP preview or is it just for AP holders only? Thanks....

They were not letting Seasonal holders enter at the MS previews

Mission: SPACE

The Annual Passholder's Preview will be for Annual Passholders only...

That means no Seasonal Passholders admitted.

Sorry... That's how it's been in the past, that's how it'll be now.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Mission: SPACE said:
The Annual Passholder's Preview will be for Annual Passholders only...

That means no Seasonal Passholders admitted.

Sorry... That's how it's been in the past, that's how it'll be now.

Hmmmm....a friend of mine's family got into the PhilarMagic previews with a Seasonal Pass....is that rule set in stone?

Anyways, glad to hear that the dates are finally out. The 6th will probably be the first and only time I will experience this attraction. ;)

Quick note: Disneyworld.com has a semi-fun Stitch Puzzle game that if you complete, you get a fun certificate that, if you take to the fine folks at City Hall in the Magic Kingdom, anytime AFTER the opening date, you are supposed to get a cool Stitch sticker. More on the Sticker when we get them at City Hall.

:sohappy:

Please let us know when they are available.....I need to get mine! :lol:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
rules are set in stone, but who says all CM's follow the rules ;)

Mission: SPACE

mkt said:
rules are set in stone, but who says all CM's follow the rules ;)

How I agree... SOOOOOOO much.

Annual Passholder Previews are meant for ANNUAL PASSHOLDERS.

Seasonal is not ANNUAL. If it was, I would have had one for the past 16 years instead of an annual, because I don't even like to go in the summer or any other busy season.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Mission: SPACE said:
How I agree... SOOOOOOO much.

Annual Passholder Previews are meant for ANNUAL PASSHOLDERS.

Seasonal is not ANNUAL. If it was, I would have had one for the past 16 years instead of an annual, because I don't even like to go in the summer or any other busy season.
I better hold on to the Annual Pass for another year then.....we had been thinking about going Seasonal because we hate visiting during the blackout periods anyway.

Stitch's Cousin

For the AP Preview, do you just have to show your AP before you enter the attraction or do you somehow have to request a special "preview pass" to be allowed inside? This is the first year that we've bought annual passes (and they'll still only be vouchers for the next 39 days) -- I just want to make sure we can get in to see the SGE AP Preview!

Stitchfan712

I'm going back to WDW from Nov. 23-Dec 4 (tentative dates subject to change.)

It would stand to reason that if the AP date hold and the ride is open for previews on the 5th, that by Thanksgiving the ride should be open entirely, I'd hope.

Stitch's cousin, when are you planning on going to WDW next? We're re-organizing a smaller group of Stitch fans for the thanksgiving trip. Much smaller than the last group meet but it'll be something.

40bb5c882bf74abe.jpg
40bb5e902de670e5.jpg
40bb5eb32df7529d.jpg

Stitch's Cousin

Stitchfan712 said:
Stitch's cousin, when are you planning on going to WDW next? We're re-organizing a smaller group of Stitch fans for the thanksgiving trip. Much smaller than the last group meet but it'll be something.
My two visits this year will be Oct. 29 - Nov. 5 and Dec. 9 - Dec. 12.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom