Still no November park hours !!!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Well, its May 15th and the Disney website still hasn't published the Park Hours / EMHs for November. I hope that this major problem doesn't affect you guys too much - waiting on these hours before you can finalise your plans and ADR's.

Come on Disney - get it sorted :mad:

Carolyn1717

They should be posted sometime in June which puts you 6 monts out. Unless your looking for Thanksgiving Dinner you have plenty of time for most of the restaurants. Cinderella's for breakfast will be available at the 180 day mark, and you don't need park hours for that one, the dine staff will have all the start times. That is the only one I can think of that will sell out fast.

Upvote 0

happymom52003

I would be going INSANE right now if I had a November trip plan, especially if my 180 ADR mark had passed! :hammer:

I do not even attempt to plan my adrs until I see the park hours and parade/fireworks times.

Wow...I've seen them be a day or two late getting all the hours on there, but two weeks is crazy.

Upvote 0

SweetPea

Captin Hook is right, November hours should have been out May 1 or thereabout. We're going Nov. 9-15. My 180 mark was this past Tuesday. I went ahead and tried to guess at the hours/EMH for then and made my ADR's. Hopefully being that time of year, I can change something if the park hours come out and I've messed up. Was really only concered with Le Cellier, but I got a 5:35 ADR. I know I won't be changing that one!!!

Upvote 0

sissa216

wow, they're still not out?
I'm with you, I would not be very happy.
September's EMH's didn't come out until the maybe the 6th or so,
and that was enough to drive me nuts :lol:

Upvote 0

skeeder

It is past mid May. I called today and checked online and no November hours are available yet. My question is when will December hours be out. Probably not June 1st like normal. Our trip is November 28 to December 7th. My 180 day mark is June 1st. I am getting nervous. I like to have the hours in order to plan our trip and dining. This time we have family going with us and of course I want us to be able to get all of our ADRs and have everything planned out.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
Would old November hours help those of you out that are close to or past the 180 mark?

Previous years hours can be used as a guide only.

For example - Nov 17th 2008 is a Monday, Nov 17th 2007 was a Saturday - because the days differ 2008 will not have the same operating hours as last year, similarly, EMH will also differ

Upvote 0

erstwo

At least you get to build your ADR's around the park hours, etc. My children dictate when I eat!!!

If we aren't eating dinner at 5 o'clock sharp, everyone will know it! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

November Girl

Eat to the Beat Concerts in Nov

We are due to go in November too and not knowing the hours is driving us crazy! Also, the Epcot Eat to the Beat Concert series has a TBA for 11/6-7...every other date is filled in with the planned act on the Disney official site. Anyone have any idea who might be appearing those 2 days? So hard to plan without knowing!!!:fork:

Upvote 0

miles1

Just my thoughts (which are probably totally wrong), but maybe Disney is waiting to put the hours out until they get better estimates on occupancy at the resorts. With gas prices skyrocketing and the economic sag, they may be detecting a decrease in park attendance coming. If its severe, they may want to adjust park hours like they did after 9/11.

Upvote 0

smk

Just my thoughts (which are probably totally wrong), but maybe Disney is waiting to put the hours out until they get better estimates on occupancy at the resorts. With gas prices skyrocketing and the economic sag, they may be detecting a decrease in park attendance coming. If its severe, they may want to adjust park hours like they did after 9/11.

Or, maybe they are closing for the month? :drevil::p:shrug::ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
Just my thoughts (which are probably totally wrong), but maybe Disney is waiting to put the hours out until they get better estimates on occupancy at the resorts.

A valid point BUT Disney normally publish the park hours 6 months in advance and then adjust them as the month in question nears. It would be too difficult to get anywhere near accurate figures now for November Resorts occupancy

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.

Not if DVC availability is anything to go by, I cant get availability at several resorts for any time during my two week stay.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom