Steve Davison hints at 2 new projects

audiotinker

"Contractual agreements"? :veryconfu

I find the show incoherent even on good days. It needs serious plussing and more scale to fit the setting it is in. Either that or an entirely new show.

I'm not sure why you find it "incoherent" haha. :veryconfu I do agree with the "scale" but only on the level that I find the globe pics to be hard to see at times. Otherwise I think it's absolutely amazing and makes me cry every time. Yes, he did say they had some "contractual agreements", with Siemens I believe. I'm just repeating what the guy told us. As far as the "plussing", I'd rather see that in Future World. :)

Disneyboy17

Well as long as they have it in the works and the new parade doesnt get its budget axed before then, its at least good to know they are working on something.

It woulnt get axed. Ive seen the concept art in meeting in entertainment Phil Holmes seems to have given it a greenlight as well as TDO an upper managment now it's time for a concept an fast they want it out by early january/Febuary to compete with Universal....

jrh1985

It woulnt get axed. Ive seen the concept art in meeting in entertainment Phil Holmes seems to have given it a greenlight as well as TDO an upper managment now it's time for a concept an fast they want it out by early january/Febuary to compete with Universal....

What is Universal Orlando doing early next year?

aladdin2007

Well thats sounds like pretty good news. Thanks. :wave:

tophkissane

Whereas I think they should scrap Avatarland and build the ORIGINAL DISNEY CONCEPT of Beastly Kingdomme.

I agree, there is much more variety in what they could do, and hey if they wanted to do something with avatar put a ride inside there for a tie in, but not a whole land. They should make a land for star wars as it has already proven it self to be time less

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom