Status Update

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hey All,

So today is my 90 days and I called before 7 AM to get in the que and this time the automated message did not give me the message - before May 25th or after - it just automatically sent me to someone. It was answered right away and I thought that I was in luck. No such luck. An hour later, after she transferred me to the new system, i'm still on hold. I'm starting to panic!!! :veryconfu

disneygirl76

Original Poster
WOW! I just finished!! I got on the phone at 7 am and just ended the call now and YIPPEE!!! I'm done with my ADR's - and I got everything I wanted - times, dates ... EVEN a Cinderella Round Table dinner! YIPPEE!! :sohappy::sohappy: I am a big shocked that from beginning to end it was a 2 1/2 hour process. I'm super tired but it was so worth it!!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0
Good for you. :sohappy: I hope that they get this new system fixed up. 2.5 hour waits just to make meal reservations is rediculous. I'm thankful that our reservations fell just before the May 25th cut-off.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Edwin, the CM I talked to said that it would take a few more weeks to get more people trained. He said that was the issue - the system works great - there are just not enough people trained. I like the new system though - they take all your ressies first - then get cc info they need for those particular locations and then give you a run down of dates, times and the ressie number. They also confirm the # they can call you back on if you get disconnected. A feature I loved b/c I only have a cell and if I would have had to go back in the que line - I would have lost my mind! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

Edwin, the CM I talked to said that it would take a few more weeks to get more people trained. He said that was the issue - the system works great - there are just not enough people trained. I like the new system though - they take all your ressies first - then get cc info they need for those particular locations and then give you a run down of dates, times and the ressie number. They also confirm the # they can call you back on if you get disconnected. A feature I loved b/c I only have a cell and if I would have had to go back in the que line - I would have lost my mind! :ROFLOL:
and that took 2 1/2 hours?

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

Yeah, the length of time that took concerns me. I'll be at my 90-day mark on March 30 and I'll have ressies to make for a two-week stay. At least that's a day off for me, so I don't have to worry about that. :shrug:

But glad to hear you got everything you wanted. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

erstwo

Yep. Took me 1 hour and 20 minutes (give or take) last Tuesday to make reservations for our June trip.

CRAZY. Everyone should have been trained looooong before the switch to the new system IMHO. But what do I know?:shrug:

Upvote 0

jasonk

I don't understand why it took so long. I called around 11:00AM on March 3, for my trip May 31-June 6, made my six reservations without any problems, and was done like ten minutes later.

Upvote 0

Kamikaze

Yeah, I called at 930ish on the 4th, and the whole call took less than 15 minutes for three reservations, including time to navigate the menus and wait on hold.

Upvote 0

Rob562

It definitely seems like a "your mileage may vary" kind of thing.

On Friday evening (my 90-day mark), I had almost no wait time, got 5 ADRs, and had them look up a 6th one (that had no availability). The entire call, including the initial menu options, was completed in under 14 minutes.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom