Start paying for Fast-Pass?

phenom1307

Actually when they first started FastPass it was only for people staying on property. I was in WDW that first year and it was only available to on property guests and possibly AP holders, not sure. I thought at the time that it was a great perk for staying on property and made the added cost worthwhile. I don't think it is as effective when it's available to everyone.:shrug:

are you serious?!? because i was there the year they first started it and i couldve sworn it was for who ever used their ticket to get into the parks

WDW4LIFE

just my opinion but it should be for people staying on property and such, and outsiders could be asessed a small nominal fee, that way it limits fast pass but doesnt. But we all know how this is going to go:brick:

kucarachi

20,000 leagues below the sea (cell phone edition)

You think people are annoying enough already without making their cell phones even more valuble. Can you imagine rides such as IASW, HM, Country Bears, SSE, and pretty much any ride thats not high speed, while someone next to you or close to you is playing with their cell phone ruining the dark ride effect. You will see people with their heads down walking into walls, and popcorn carts. Its a good idea, but i dont like the cell phone angle of it. Why shouldnt someone paying 2 to 3 hundred dollars more (a night!) not get to ride everything they want in one day at that park. And why shouldnt we get to sleep in a little instead of getting up at butt crack of dawn just to go get a fastpass. I still think they should get a VIP fastpass like universal has. Where you can keep riding the fast pass rides over and over...the only down side is that if everyone bought that, then everyone would be in the regular line getting through faster! oh well thats why they pay imagineers the big bucks they solve these problems!

I'm pretty sure they have always had fast pass for free and its never been a resort only thing. It might have been a test run just for resorts in the beginning before they rolled it out park wide but I'm almost positive it was always free.

baz212

I'm pretty sure they have always had fast pass for free and its never been a resort only thing. It might have been a test run just for resorts in the beginning before they rolled it out park wide but I'm almost positive it was always free.
It may only have been testing when I first used it, I'm not sure,:shrug: but there were attractions in all the parks w/ fastpass and it was only for on-property guests the first time I used it.

joshwill

According to Jim Hill WDW fast pass system may change. Apply salt according :ROFLOL: .

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_h...ls-that-fastpass-for-pay-is-not-far-away.aspx

i was looking thru the 2007 unoffical guide to wdw, wherein it states that according to jim hill, that we are to look forward to a halloween party hosted by jack skellington at mgm, on selected nights in october 2007. (page 475)

so take what he says with a grain of salt.

anyway, i think it ridiculos to have to pay to get into the park and then pay again to ride. they might as well bring back the ride ticketing system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom