Stars and Stripes and Magic Friends

Nemo14

Original Poster
every single time you say Joel... I think you say Joe... 100% of the time...

usually though it's about... you guys doing something at the moment; so I quickly realize "wait, i don't live with Jenny..."

but... I absolutely thought for a good 3-4 minutes that I was the reason you didn't sleep in... and I was like "what the heck did I do?!?!"

and I sat there thinking "did i tell a scary story yesterday? no.... is she making a "joe is ugly and gives me nightmares joke at 6 a.m. when im not even around... boy that'd be nibbs-like..."

and then i read the "l"

:eek:
So it's not all about you?

Dukeblue1016

or "It's All About Joe and His Hott Magic Friends" :D

eh... that takes too much away from the person it's all about though...

because then people are gonna be all like "okay well there's this other-worldly "Joe" guy... but... there's also a bunch of hotties..."

and then it just becomes a whole confusing mess...

Nemo14

Original Poster
eh... that takes too much away from the person it's all about though...

because then people are gonna be all like "okay well there's this other-worldly "Joe" guy... but... there's also a bunch of hotties..."

and then it just becomes a whole confusing mess...
true - maybe "Hott Joe and His Cool Magic Friends" ?

PotteryGal

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
You guys are too funny!

No Joe, as much as you may not like it, I don't spend my nights dreaming about you. :rolleyes:

I am currently dealing with the boy wanting PIZZA at 9 a.m. :dazzle: See what happens when we wake up before the sun is up in the morning??? I convinced him to switch to a PB&J for the time being. Oy.

Dukeblue1016

You guys are too funny!

No Joe, as much as you may not like it, I don't spend my nights dreaming about you. :rolleyes:

I am currently dealing with the boy wanting PIZZA at 9 a.m. :dazzle: See what happens when we wake up before the sun is up in the morning??? I convinced him to switch to a PB&J for the time being. Oy.

now i want pizza... :(

Nemo14

Original Poster
You guys are too funny!

DS and DH used to eat cold pizza for breakfast .........

:hurl:

PotteryGal

She is home now. Her neck and shoulders are hurting, bruised, and she got burn like from the air bag.
Gotta go again.
See ya'll in the next thread.:kiss: :wave:

Bad memories....:dazzle::dazzle:

I had a burn once from the shoulder strap of my seat belt - that was worse than the broken bone in my right hand.
I was heading to work (tax season :hurl:) in our 'before we had kids' phase of our life, and when I reached down to grab a morning muffin I drifted to the edge of the road, hit a guardrail, and flipped the car upside down in a dry creek bed. Fortunately (aside from the personal mortification), my injuries were minor. That's why I get so ticked when I see people talking on a cell while driving. I know how quickly you can get into trouble. :dazzle:

mpoppins76

Ok really here now :rolleyes:
Hi Steph! How are the invites coming?
Hey Jenny! :kiss: Going good. I got about 30 more assembled last night. :king:

Right now I'm working on inputting all of the names into a Guest Manager on our website. We have an online RSVP on our website (we noted it on our response cards) and are hoping that helps give us (well our parents) less phone calls to make to people in the end.
Gooooooooood Morning :D
Morning Joseph!

k.hunter30

Morning! :wave:

*throws these:
images
at Joe*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom