Star Wars Weekends returns to Disney's Hollywood Studios for 2015

crigg

Hey guys first time poster here. I had a question about the Rebel Lounge. I know there are no guarantees, but is there are a certain time Ezra and Sabine have been showing up? We have reservations just wondering.

John Fowler

TRIBBLE! I believe that you and your son were in line with my girlfriend and I the first weekend. We were being passed by people with earlier times who were late for the signings and it was very, very, frustrating!

Rasvar

I was at SWW on Saturday. The best thing that happened was the on and off rain all day long. I actually was able to get into the shows I wanted but didn't have a Fastpass. Of course, hated that RRC was down but used the Fastpass for a bonus Star Tours run. It was a good weekend since I was with a buddy I hadn't seen in a while and neither of us wanted to rush to anything. Only close call was Mama Melrose's with an 8:25 res and got there at 8:10 and told that they were running 35 minutes late. That would have made us miss the fireworks but we gambled and decided we would wait until 8:45. Actually ended up being seated right at 8:25, so it worked out. The park not feeling like 110 degrees was great.

Texas84

I didn't see much about the new movie. Didn't expect much. Short video with JJ saying sorry he couldn't be there but maybe next year. New stormtroopers appeared at the fireworks pre-show.

Warwick Davis put on a great show. Even included some Harry Potter. New desserts in the premium area this year were darn good.

The polls were fun.
WhoShotFirst.jpg

tribbleorlfl

TRIBBLE! I believe that you and your son were in line with my girlfriend and I the first weekend. We were being passed by people with earlier times who were late for the signings and it was very, very, frustrating!
Oh, I remember you guys! It's always good to have nice people to talk to in line,e especially when they pull shenanigans like they did with us. Going to try making it out this weekend (Ray Park, Jeremy Bulloch).

Snooker

I didn't see much about the new movie. Didn't expect much. Short video with JJ saying sorry he couldn't be there but maybe next year. New stormtroopers appeared at the fireworks pre-show.

Warwick Davis put on a great show. Even included some Harry Potter. New desserts in the premium area this year were darn good.

The polls were fun.
View attachment 95347
The polls were fun and so were the fireworks.
But, I still miss the Hyperspace Hoopla.

tribbleorlfl

Wow very anemic autograph times this weekend. I predict long lines for Ray Park since he only has one time.
Yeah, he only had one session last year, as well. I was told it was because he needs time to practice and warm up for his show. At least he's also appearing next week.

John Fowler

Yeah, he only had one session last year, as well. I was told it was because he needs time to practice and warm up for his show. At least he's also appearing next week.

Yeah I understand why he has to do it. He's a super cool dude. Can't wait though, I got almost everyone's signature on this years poster. Plus I got almost all the Rebels voice actors on the Rebels miniposter from Celebration. Just need Taylor Gray.

Eckert

For those who have visited the Rebel Hangar during the weekdays, how easy has it been to get in? I'm now addicted to Blue Milk now and I need another glass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom