Star Wars Weekends 2014

PhotoDave219

Just a merchandise update… The stormtrooper souvenir drinking mugs have been consolidated to be only at Akbar's snack bar because the running out of them.

There are more coming and will be in full supply within two weeks.

So at the moment if you want one, we in line to get into darth's mall and then wait in the line for the snack bar. Or be patient.

PhotoDave219

One other entertainment tidbit....

The droids are doing shows only.

There are not doing meet & greets. If it happens, it's random and they just show up with Luke or Leia. There is no "best bet" at meeting 3PO & R2.

The My Disney Experience app may say different and they are wrong.

If you point to my Instagram and say I'm being hypocritical, they just showed up while I was there.

Breakinghbts

A quick question for you guys who were there this weekend. Are any of you guys APs? And if so, was there a lot of the Tshirts/Pins left? I really want a T-shirt, and the Chewy/Falcon pin. Also, my partner is dying for the AP star tours name badge. In the past, we've had bad luck with AP merch. We're going on Fri 5/23, and hoping to be able to pick those things up.

I know, more than a quick question, but I would appreciate any info/advice you guys might be willing to share.

Thx In Advance.
-Tony@PVD

DManRightHere

Just a merchandise update… The stormtrooper souvenir drinking mugs have been consolidated to be only at Akbar's snack bar because the running out of them.

There are more coming and will be in full supply within two weeks.

So at the moment if you want one, we in line to get into darth's mall and then wait in the line for the snack bar. Or be patient.

I kept wondering why i never saw them anywhere except the darth mall, even though the map stated most quick service locations. I figured something had to happen. I have 4. Lol

DManRightHere

A quick question for you guys who were there this weekend. Are any of you guys APs? And if so, was there a lot of the Tshirts/Pins left? I really want a T-shirt, and the Chewy/Falcon pin. Also, my partner is dying for the AP star tours name badge. In the past, we've had bad luck with AP merch. We're going on Fri 5/23, and hoping to be able to pick those things up.

I know, more than a quick question, but I would appreciate any info/advice you guys might be willing to share.

Thx In Advance.
-Tony@PVD

What kind of shirts and pins? General star wars or 2014 star wars weekends stuff?

We are not AP's, we plan our vacation before summer and star wars is a very happy bonus

Breakinghbts

What kind of shirts and pins? General star wars or 2014 star wars weekends stuff?

We are not AP's, we plan our vacation before summer and star wars is a very happy bonus

There is a specific AP t-shirt, just like the generic SWW2014 shirts, except it the image is in B&W, and the pin, is a rectangle, with Chewy's face, and the millenium falcon on it. The Star Tours pin is Black, with orange lettering, and looks like a name badge, a star tours employee might wear.

Thx again.

CaptainShortty

Thx In Advance.
-Tony@PVD

Not sure how much is left but as of this afternoon I believe they still had all the AP merch. They have the AP name tag. It is blue with orange lettering while the regular one is orange with blue lettering.

Overall crowds were lightest today from my viewpoint (been there every day). Friday was the busiest followed by Saturday as then today.

Breakinghbts

Not sure how much is left but as of this afternoon I believe they still had all the AP merch. They have the AP name tag. It is blue with orange lettering while the regular one is orange with blue lettering.

Overall crowds were lightest today from my viewpoint (been there every day). Friday was the busiest followed by Saturday as then today.

Thanks so much for that! Yeah, about the star tours badge...its my partner that really wants it. So I wasn't 100% on the exact coloring, lol. But I appreciate the info! Thanks again!!!

jlsHouston

image.jpg

Star Wars loot. I liked a different LE pin over the pass holder one
Got our shirts to wear for Thursday breakfast and an autograph book too

SRisonS

Thx In Advance.
-Tony@PVD

I heard that many people were unhappy with the color of the AP shirt (I'm in that camp); and there appeared to be plenty on-hand yesterday. So I'm sure you'll be fine there. It's brown, btw.

Arosebud13

Thx In Advance.
-Tony@PVD
When I left there Sunday, they still had plenty of Passholder merchandise. I personally like the pin more than the shirt

ratherbeinwdw

We got our stormtrooper cup holders Friday at the little kiosk by The Great Movie Ride. They had tons at that point, but lots of people were buying them and the Darth Vader popcorn holder.
I don't like the tee or pin very much, but I bought them anyway.
I waited until the motorcade started to go to the Darth Mall because that line was so long in the morning. It was only a 10 minute wait when I went. The rides were walk-on that morning. It was so quiet at the front of the park since they moved the Mall to the back. I took pictures at 8:30 and there are only five people on the street headed down to ToT. The stormtrooper didn't get on the roof Friday unless they did it before 8, but they did come down the street on these little tall stand things. They stopped right at the first store for a couple of minutes before going to the left behind the Guest Services area.
The fire works were the coolest thing ever. We watched them from the parking lot at AoA. We had a perfect view. The death star they made was amazing. I've seen lots of fireworks there, but this was the best ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom