Star Wars Weekends 2014

Jakester

Yeah, Ops seemed like they have a few bugs to work out. Pretty sure they underestimated the draw of the finale. Would have been nice to have a bar open or Darth's Mall open afterwards.[/]
Do you mean it started 20 minutes later then the 9:30 posted start? We plan to attend and I want to time our FP+'s appropriately. Thanks.
For the 1st night they did. If they do it everynight is a mystery

PhotoDave219

Do you mean it started 20 minutes later then the 9:30 posted start? We plan to attend and I want to time our FP+'s appropriately. Thanks.

Well frankly, you need to choose which you want. Entertainment may change without notice. If the fireworks are what's important, than don't schedule anything after 830.

Such is my opinion

Ahall003

FYI the fireworks were scheduled at 9:45 all day on the MyDisneyExperience app...on another note, does anyone know if the special food changes from week to week...or does that stay the same? Like the cupcakes and storm trooper mugs etc.

PhotoDave219

FYI the fireworks were scheduled at 9:45 all day on the MyDisneyExperience app...on another note, does anyone know if the special food changes from week to week...or does that stay the same? Like the cupcakes and storm trooper mugs etc.

The cupcakes, storm trooper mug & Darth Vader popcorn holder should remain consistent.

There isalways the potential that they sell out.

PhotoDave219

Last updated for the night… The traffic jam finally subsided around 1050. That's an hour after the fireworks stopped.

So your options are to either linger or go see fantasmic. Unless you're one of those people actually enjoys sitting in traffic…

Blueskyze

We were there open-close on Friday and went back for breakfast this morning. Crowds seemed MUCH lighter this morning, but were picking up a little when we headed out around noon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom