Star Wars weekend questions

Angelkim100

Hi can anyone help, we are planning on heading to Hollywood Studios later on one Sunday for the Star Wars weekend (we will have already been into the park to do the rides so this visit will be for our Star Wars daft son). We want to stay and see the fireworks at night and try to catch a parade. Does anyone know what time the parades are? For the meet and greets do you just line up (and if so how long are we likely to wait) or can we get fast pass to meet them? Do the characters wander around the park? Any other information you think might be handy about these weekends would be most appreciated :)

G8rchamps

Do they still run the Jedi training academy for the kids? Will we have to get in line at 3AM for that too? Maybe we'll just go to Epcot...

Upvote 0

PhotoDave219

Do they still run the Jedi training academy for the kids? Will we have to get in line at 3AM for that too? Maybe we'll just go to Epcot...

Yes. Thats something you will have to rope drop the park for. You will need to go immediately to the sign up area. Please note, last year your child must be present to sign up.

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

Im not sure what day I'm doing that. Its my mom's birthday and its her day.

Well I have the 24th planned for my big SW day and Jim will either hang or he will have to enjoy the pool and the view over there. I am getting in line at 6 am for a FP for a Warwick Davis signature. Then I am running like heck to TSMM because I just gave up my FP for it for a FP for the Obi Wan and beyond event. I'm still kind of tweaking that day right now. Do you think the FP for Obi Wan is better than the FP for Ewoks? I wanted Ewoks but it was showing 3:30 and that was screwing up my dinner at Mama Melrose.

Upvote 0

PhotoDave219

Well I have the 24th planned for my big SW day and Jim will either hang or he will have to enjoy the pool and the view over there. I am getting in line at 6 am for a FP for a Warwick Davis signature. Then I am running like heck to TSMM because I just gave up my FP for it for a FP for the Obi Wan and beyond event. I'm still kind of tweaking that day right now. Do you think the FP for Obi Wan is better than the FP for Ewoks? I wanted Ewoks but it was showing 3:30 and that was screwing up my dinner at Mama Melrose.

You have me confused. Message me.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I thought you had been to SWW before? Which FP would be better the one for An Ewoks Short Story or the Obi Wan and James Taylor event?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other. If I had to pick one it would be An Ewok's Short Story.

An Ewok's Short Story tends to be pretty popular as it is exclusive to Warwick's appearance. Since Taylor is hosting, that show will be done pretty much every day which will increase supply amd make getting into it a little easier.

That being said, I can not remember the last theater show done at SWW where people were not turned away so no Fast Pass will go unused.

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. If I had to pick one it would be An Ewok's Short Story.

An Ewok's Short Story tends to be pretty popular as it is exclusive to Warwick's appearance. Since Taylor is hosting, that show will be done pretty much every day which will increase supply amd make getting into it a little easier.

That being said, I can not remember the last theater show done at SWW where people were not turned away so no Fast Pass will go unused.

Well I freaking wanted Ewok it was not giving me a good time for it. Let me try again. I have MM booked for 2:40 with the fantasmic pkg. I guess I can drop that if I have too

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

And I changed it the time came up for 4:50 instead of 3:50 when I looked again for a FP. What do you think the odds are of me getting a FP for the Obi Wan for Sunday the 18th? I was planning on hitting EPCOT when I arrived since it is the last day of F&G, but by the time I get to EPCOT it will be 4. Do they start dismantling all the stuff on Sunday the last day or do they wait til the day is over?

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

I have a great plan :happy: for Saturday the 24th and here it is:

6am Get in line for a FP autograph for Warwick Davis
8am Enter park and run for TSMM since I gave up my FP for this
10am FP for Indiana Jones
11am Premium PKG for Motorcade and Fireworks at Dockside Diner
1pm FP for ToT
1:30 Try to get in and see Rebels Shoe
2:40pm Fanstasmic Dining Package for Mama Melrose
4:50pm FP for An EWOKS Adventure
9:30 Fireworks preferred spot
10:30 Fantasmic

Somewhere in this schedule I will hopefully get Warwick Davis's autograph.

Upvote 0

JohnD

On the day I'm there I have FP+ Tier 1 choices for James Arnold Taylor or Ray Parks? Which one? They're at different times, so I could get a FP+ for one and get in line for seating of the other. Getting the FP+ means giving up TSM. Should I?

Upvote 0

cw1982

I have a great plan :happy: for Saturday the 24th and here it is:

6am Get in line for a FP autograph for Warwick Davis
8am Enter park and run for TSMM since I gave up my FP for this
10am FP for Indiana Jones
11am Premium PKG for Motorcade and Fireworks at Dockside Diner
1pm FP for ToT
1:30 Try to get in and see Rebels Shoe
2:40pm Fanstasmic Dining Package for Mama Melrose
4:50pm FP for An EWOKS Adventure
9:30 Fireworks preferred spot
10:30 Fantasmic

Somewhere in this schedule I will hopefully get Warwick Davis's autograph.

I thought the Fantasmic package was only good for the first show each night when there is a late one. Am I wrong?

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

I thought the Fantasmic package was only good for the first show each night when there is a late one. Am I wrong?

I thought it was good for either one:confused:
But I don't know, this is the first time I did the package. In fact I'm not sure I did the package, I thought I did but in looking at my ADR's the MM looks like a regular one not a F! one:confused:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom