Star Wars weekend questions

Angelkim100

Hi can anyone help, we are planning on heading to Hollywood Studios later on one Sunday for the Star Wars weekend (we will have already been into the park to do the rides so this visit will be for our Star Wars daft son). We want to stay and see the fireworks at night and try to catch a parade. Does anyone know what time the parades are? For the meet and greets do you just line up (and if so how long are we likely to wait) or can we get fast pass to meet them? Do the characters wander around the park? Any other information you think might be handy about these weekends would be most appreciated :)

jlsHouston

I don't blame you but I didn't want you to pay for the package and not use it. Wasn't trying to be nosy... just trying to help. :)

No I didn't think that and I prefer to see it as curious anyways because I am the same way... I was wondering wth I had booked when I was jumping around on the website this afternoon tweaking my SW Saturday. I started thinking that maybe my MM ADR was just a regular one instead of the F! one. I still have to figure out my plan, for the 10th time....

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
On the day I'm there I have FP+ Tier 1 choices for James Arnold Taylor or Ray Parks? Which one? They're at different times, so I could get a FP+ for one and get in line for seating of the other. Getting the FP+ means giving up TSM. Should I?
Without question, Ray Park. His show, A Visit to the Maul, is one of the more popular SWW shows.

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

Do they still run the Jedi training academy for the kids? Will we have to get in line at 3AM for that too? Maybe we'll just go to Epcot...

Yes, they do a 2-tiered JTA so they can accommodate more kids due to the increased demand. Some of the kids will fight Darth Vadar and some Darth Maul. If it is something that your child wants to do I recommend being there around 8:30 for a 9:00 rope drop and heading straight there. You AND your child must be present during sign-ups. They will then give you a show time and you generally have to be there about 30 min beforehand.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yes, they do a 2-tiered JTA so they can accommodate more kids due to the increased demand. Some of the kids will fight Darth Vadar and some Darth Maul. If it is something that your child wants to do I recommend being there around 8:30 for a 9:00 rope drop and heading straight there. You AND your child must be present during sign-ups. They will then give you a show time and you generally have to be there about 30 min beforehand.
All correct, but DHS now opens at 8:00 AM during SWW.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom