Star Wars Weekend Photo Update - 5/20

SirGoofy

That's Jango Fett, not Boba. Sorry, but that was bothering me. :lol:

And that "Sith Lord" in the second set of pics is Darth Maul.

Man I would love to go down there one time for SWW.

DDuckFan130

Lee said:
I was at the Studios on Saturday, too.
The Stormtroopers on the roof of the entry were cool...and pretty funny.

The most impressive thing was Peter Mayhew's hair...wonder how many Ewoks he can hide in there. Scary.

Saw Fantasmic Saturday night, with a few mishaps. One indian canoe had no torches burning and another one ran into the set before rounding the corner out of sight. Then the barge with Ariel had a near miss with the Snow White barge, then drifted over to the rail and just stopped for a few seconds before turning out it's lights and limping off stage.
Oh, and the snake wasn't moving.....anyone know why?

Off topic, but I got into Pirates for a bit today. Lots of work going on. Scaffolding and whatnot. I got a photo of the unload area under construction that I'll probably post later.:lookaroun
We saw the first showing of Fantasmic on Saturday and noticed mistakes too. I noticed John Smith didn't swing across the mountain even though he had his harness on. The snake didn't move, and after Maleficent was killed, the dragon stayed there through the finale. Oh, and right at the end when Mickey says "Some imagination, huh?" he wasn't in the middle...he just sorta ran to the middle from the side.

I think that's all I noticed :lol:

DDuckFan130

As far as SWW is concerned, that bald lady (Aurra) scared the crap out of us :lookaroun. We're not Star Wars fans, so we tried to avoid the area where we could. And we got to see two showings of the regular Millionaire in the afternoon.

napnet

Original Poster
DDuckFan130 said:
As far as SWW is concerned, that bald lady (Aurra) scared the crap out of us :lookaroun. We're not Star Wars fans, so we tried to avoid the area where we could. And we got to see two showings of the regular Millionaire in the afternoon.

Ditto, i wanted to see the parade since it sounded interesting but other than that, i was just there for ToT and RnRC

tirian

Lee said:
Saw Fantasmic Saturday night, with a few mishaps. One indian canoe had no torches burning and another one ran into the set before rounding the corner out of sight. Then the barge with Ariel had a near miss with the Snow White barge, then drifted over to the rail and just stopped for a few seconds before turning out it's lights and limping off stage.
Oh, and the snake wasn't moving.....anyone know why?

Yeah, that Indian canoe has been malfunctioning for nearly a week. On the other hand, last time I watched Fantasmic, everything worked except for that canoe. I was pleasantly surprised to see a few effects I had never noticed before.

Videoteck

Death Star Guys!!!!!!!! Thats me, actually the correct term is Imperial Gunner, or Imperial Technician. Super good pictures though.

Skovdaddy

DDuckFan130 said:
We saw the first showing of Fantasmic on Saturday and noticed mistakes too. I noticed John Smith didn't swing across the mountain even though he had his harness on. The snake didn't move, and after Maleficent was killed, the dragon stayed there through the finale. Oh, and right at the end when Mickey says "Some imagination, huh?" he wasn't in the middle...he just sorta ran to the middle from the side.

I think that's all I noticed :lol:
The snake probably didn't move because there weren't enough cast to man the snake. I've seen the dragon freeze up two times, and both times Mickey ran in from the side. So I'm assuming that whenever the dragon locks up, they won't let Mickey "appear" for safety reasons.

SewIn2Disney

Edit: (In reference to Master Yoda's answer, I forgot to hit "quote")

Thanks, yes I was referring to the character himself. I know this year they are releasing R2 Pota-too on the day I come home, so maybe they'll have that character out. Mr. Potato Head is my favorite, so if I got to take a pic with him, I'd be estatic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom