Star Wars weekend dinning experience

Dwarful

Did any of the CM's you spoke with know the food situation? I haven't had clarification on this. I am going to go out on a limb and guess it might be like the plated meals at Cinderella's breakfast....where you order what you want but they will bring you more of the things you would like more of? hmmmm

loveformickey

Did any of the CM's you spoke with know the food situation? I haven't had clarification on this. I am going to go out on a limb and guess it might be like the plated meals at Cinderella's breakfast....where you order what you want but they will bring you more of the things you would like more of? hmmmm

I have been curious about the same thing. I am hoping people who are going to the breakfasts in early May will post reviews about it and let us know what the food is like.

loveformickey

When I called I thought it was just weekends too, but the guy taking my reservation was kind enough to inform me that the dining event was also on the weekdays.

That was very nice of him. The lady I spoke with was very nice and helpful but did not let me know about that.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I am going the first morning it is open for the first sitting. I will be doing a live trip report as usual and will post info and pics about the breakfast.

I will already be there with a ressie for the following morning, but I will also be very interested in your report.

PartOfYourWorld

I just booked dinner at H&V last night for Tuesday May 13th for 515. Pretty excited. We originally weren't going to do it, but i just couldn't pass it up. I only got to meet Darth Goofy last year so definitely worth it! Haven't been to H&V since they changed it to Playhouse Disney. Going to pass on breakfast though...

cw1982

The only thing that comes near to making it worth the price is the chance to see Star Wars clips on the Sci-Fi screen. :D

I wonder if there might be Star Wars clips during the day too on days when they do the breakfasts? We have lunch ADR's at Sci-Fi one day... wasn't interested in paying $100 for breakfast for two people, but it would be cool if some of those clips are in the lunch too by chance!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I wonder if there might be Star Wars clips during the day too on days when they do the breakfasts? We have lunch ADR's at Sci-Fi one day... wasn't interested in paying $100 for breakfast for two people, but it would be cool if some of those clips are in the lunch too by chance!

From the point of view of someone who's signed up to pay $100 for breakfast, I really hope not, but as a fellow decent human being, I'll root for that on your behalf. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom